inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Paranormal Shows of the '90s

Written By: Donnie Darko on 05/26/06 at 2:52 pm

The X-Files
So Weird
Unsolved Mysteries

Subject: Re: Paranormal Shows of the '90s

Written By: Ebontyne on 05/26/06 at 4:05 pm

Would Buffy the Vampire Slayer count?

Written By: velvetoneo on 05/26/06 at 6:45 pm

Though Buffy the Vampire Slayer had most of its run in the '00s, I think of it as a '90s show because of its paranormal elements and styles. I think it does count...

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/26/06 at 9:26 pm

Though Buffy the Vampire Slayer had most of its run in the '00s, I think of it as a '90s show because of its paranormal elements and styles. I think it does count...

Charmed is also very 90s in that respect; the campy style of horror was sort of like Buffy the Vampire Slayer and all those crappy Saturday afternoon movies.

Written By: velvetoneo on 05/27/06 at 12:38 am

Charmed is also very 90s in that respect; the campy style of horror was sort of like Buffy the Vampire Slayer and all those crappy Saturday afternoon movies.

I remember Buffy was huge in the last half of the '90s. It still has a massive fanbase of people in their early to mid 20s.

Written By: Todd Pettingzoo on 05/27/06 at 7:34 am

Loved 'Sightings".

Written By: Ebontyne on 05/27/06 at 1:28 pm

I remember Buffy was huge in the last half of the '90s. It still has a massive fanbase of people in their early to mid 20s.

Yeah, I'm actually one of those people. ;) I don't have all the seasons on DVD yet, but I am collecting them.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 05/27/06 at 11:19 pm

What about Angel?

Check for new replies or respond here...