inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Singles.

Written By: Gis on 06/14/06 at 1:51 pm

I am sorting through my old vidoes prior to moving house and I just came across 'Singles' I'd forgotten what a cool film it is. It brings back many great memories of being the same kind of age as the characters in the film.

Subject: Re: Singles.

Written By: Tanya1976 on 06/14/06 at 2:35 pm

I am sorting through my old vidoes prior to moving house and I just came across 'Singles' I'd forgotten what a cool film it is. It brings back many great memories of being the same kind of age as the characters in the film.

I like it b/c Eddie Vedder was in it. I loved him. Also, it was cool to see Matt Dillion in grunge!

Subject: Re: Singles.

Written By: SingBlueSilver on 06/15/06 at 11:17 am

I think I have this on VHS.  I should really get it on DVD because I also really enjoyed it.  The soundtrack was also pretty cool and I know I have that on CD.

I totally identified with Bridget Fonda's character because around the same time, I was dating a musician who acted a lot like Matt Damon's character did.

Check for new replies or respond here...