inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: For all you kids of the 90's...this one is for you!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/17/06 at 8:30 pm

You're a 90's kid if:

You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE!"

You just cant resist finishing this... "iiiiiin west philladelphia born and raised..."

You remember TGIF on ABC. Step by Step, Family Matters, Dinosaurs, and Boy Meets World.

"Miss Susie had a steam boat, the steam boat had a bell..miss suzie went to heaven the steamboat went to hell_o operator please give me number 9 and if you disnconnect me i'll kick you from behind the fridgerator, there was a piece of glass, miss suzie sat upon it and broke her little ass_k me no more questions, please tell me no more lies the boys are in the bathroom zipping up their flies, are in the city the bees are in the park .......................... miss suzie and her boyfriend are kissing in the D-A-R-K- D-A-R-K D-A-R-K dark dark dar dar da dark"

You remember when Kurt Cobain, 2Pac, River Phoenix, and Selena died.

You know that "WOAH" comes from Joey from "Blossom" and that "How Rude!" comes from Stephanie from "Full House"

You remember when it was actually worth getting up early
on a Saturday to watch cartoons.

You got super excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.

You remember reading "Goosebumps"

You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school.

You danced to "Wannabe" by the Spice Girls, Females: had a new motto, Males: got a whole lot gay-er. (so tell me what you want, what you really really want.)

You remember the craze, then the banning of slap bracelets and slam books.

You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence...Not...

You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record "Your FAVORITE song of ALL time"

Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? was both a game and a TV game show.

Captain Planet.

You knew that Kimberly, the pink ranger, and Tommy, the green Ranger were meant to be together.

When playing power rangers with friends you fought over who got to be who............and still all ended up being Tommy.

You remember when super nintendo's became popular.

You always wanted to send in a tape to America's Funniest Home Videos... but never taped anything funny.

You remember watching home alone 1, 2 , and 3........and tried to pull the pranks on "intruders"

"I've fallen and I can't get up"

When you have played and beaten mario brothers/duck hunt.

If you ever watch cheers.

You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates

if you memeber when every thing was "da BOMB"

when they made the new lunchables so that you could make tacos and pizza!!

You wore socks over leggings scrunched down

"Miss Mary Mack, Mack, Mack, all dressed in black, black, black, with silver buttons, buttons, buttons, all down her back, back, back" SHE ASKED HER MOTHER MOTHER MOTHER FOR FIFTY CENTS CENTS CENTS TO SEE THE ELEPHANTS PHANTS PHANTS JUMP OVER THE FENCE THE FENCE THE FENCE
he jumped so high high high he touched the sky sky sky and he didnt come back back back til the forth of july ly ly he jumped so low ow ow he stubbed his toe toe toe and thats the end end end of the elephants show show show

You remember boom boxes vs. cd players

Writing M.A.S.H. notes. (and the twenty different versions of that)

When pagers were the thing to have.

Making those little fortune cookie things.. and then predicting your life with them.

You remember New Kids on The Block when they were cool

And You Were Obsessed with either 'Nsync or Backstreet Boys. But never NEVER both...

You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By The Bell"

You played and/or collected "Pogs"

You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet or Nano and brought it everywhere

You haven't always had a computer, and it was cool to have the internet.

You watched the original Care Bears, My Little Pony, and Ninja Turtles

Yikes pencils and erasers were the stuff!

All your school supplies were "Lisa Frank" brand.(pencils.notebooks.binders.etc.)

You remember when the new Beanie Babies and talking Elmo were always sold out.

You collected those Beanie Babies.

When cars had cassette players.

You used to wear those stick on earings, not only on your ears, but at the corners of your eyes.

You remember a time before the WB.

You owned a portable tape player.

If you even know what an original walkman is.

You remember wanting to sit on the orange Nickelodeon couch.

You've gotten creeped out by "Are You Afraid of the Dark?"

You know the Macarena by heart.

"Talk to the hand" ... enough said

You always said, "Then why don't you marry it!"

You know the significance of the number 23. (go mj.)

You went to McD's to play in the playplace.

You remember playing on merry go rounds...at the play ground.

You remember dreaming to be on a Nickelodeon game show: Double Dare, Nick Arcade, GUTS, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Fun House, Figure It Out, ...

You all know you watched Hey Dude, and Salute Your Shorts...

Remember and You Cant Do That On Television where getting slimed first started!

Who Loves Orange Soda?

When we were younger:

Before the MySpace frenzy...

Before the Internet & text messaging...

Before Sidekicks & iPods...

Before MIKE JONES...

Before PlayStation2 or X-BOX...

...Back when you put off the 5 hours of homework you had every night.

When light up sneakers were cool.

When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs.

When gas was $0.95 a gallon & Caller ID was a new thing.

When we recorded stuff on VCRs & paid $3.50 for a movie.

When we called the radio station to request songs to hear off our walkmans.

When 2Pac and Biggie where alive.

When the Chicago Bulls were the best team ever.

Way back.

when it was all about N64.

When Tales From The CRYPT Would Come On

When Humping Girls Legs Ment you was doin the nasty

Before we realized all this would eventually disappear

Who would have thought you'd miss the 90's so much!!!!!

Subject: Re: For all you kids of the 90's...this one is for you!

Written By: bbigd04 on 07/17/06 at 8:34 pm

Such a good '90s kid list, so much applies to myself.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/17/06 at 8:36 pm

Such a good '90s kid list, so much applies to myself.

I know! I actually got chills when I was reading it. Even though I was born in 1977...I was still in middle school/high school from 1990-1995...so a lot of it still pertained to me.  I miss some of those things SO much.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 07/17/06 at 8:38 pm

Collected Pogs once.

Written By: bbigd04 on 07/17/06 at 8:40 pm

Collected Pogs once.

Yeah I got a bunch of them, a game board, and the "slammers" for my 8th birthday in 1995. I still have all the stuff too.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/17/06 at 8:42 pm

Yeah I got a bunch of them, a game board, and the "slammers" for my 8th birthday in 1995. I still have all the stuff too.

it's so neat to look back on the things that you once collected. I have saved some things from when I was younger too...I especially like to look at my garbage pail kids cards! LOL! :P

Written By: whistledog on 07/17/06 at 8:44 pm

You knew that Kimberly, the pink ranger, and Tommy, the green Ranger were meant to be together.

I actually did know that  :-[

Written By: bbigd04 on 07/17/06 at 8:44 pm

it's so neat to look back on the things that you once collected. I have saved some things from when I was younger too...I especially like to look at my garbage pail kids cards! LOL! :P

I also still have my first set of baseball cards that I bought when I was only 5 years old. It's amazing looking at some of this stuff now. And I also have some old Christmas cards that I ended up never sending out with 29 cent stamps on them and my sloppy 6 or so year old handwriting.

Written By: Roadgeek on 07/17/06 at 9:00 pm

Wow. I was only 1 month old when the '90s started and 10 years old when the '90s ended and I remember a lot of those things. Whenever I buy a new car for myself, I wouldn't mind having a tape deck instead of a CD player. And I always dreamed of being on Nickeldeon GUTS. I could go on all day.

Written By: SharkF on 07/17/06 at 9:35 pm

You're a 90's kid if:

You just cant resist finishing this... "iiiiiin west philladelphia born and raised..."

You remember TGIF on ABC. Step by Step, Family Matters, Dinosaurs, and Boy Meets World.

"Miss Susie had a steam boat, the steam boat had a bell..miss suzie went to heaven the steamboat went to hell_o operator please give me number 9 and if you disnconnect me i'll kick you from behind the fridgerator, there was a piece of glass, miss suzie sat upon it and broke her little ass_k me no more questions, please tell me no more lies the boys are in the bathroom zipping up their flies, are in the city the bees are in the park .......................... miss suzie and her boyfriend are kissing in the D-A-R-K- D-A-R-K D-A-R-K dark dark dar dar da dark"

Excuse Me?  How could you forget Christopher Wallace (The Notorious B.I.G.)?  His Death was Huge and made as big of an impact.  Not to mention a #1 Hit Song in Memory of him.  His death was more well known and impactful at the time than 2Pac's

I can't stand Biased people like you

Written By: whistledog on 07/17/06 at 9:43 pm

Excuse Me?  How could you forget Christopher Wallace (The Notorious B.I.G.)?  His Death was Huge and made as big of an impact.  Not to mention a #1 Hit Song in Memory of him.  His death was more well known and impactful at the time than 2Pac's

Notorious B.I.G. didn't die.  He faked his own death, and now runs a bait and tackle shop in Tenessee.  This is true.  I know a guy who knows a guy who knows this girl who knows some guy who met him at the tackle shop.  He autographed this big fish

Then sit down biased people.  Sitting is better than standing anyway :P

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/17/06 at 10:26 pm

oh bloody hell....do you actually think I created this list? It's been circulating Myspace and other parts of the web for ages....all I did was merely repost it. And...furthermore, guest, nobody gives a flying rat's ass about your opinions...don't effin' mess with me today...I'm in no mood.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 07/17/06 at 10:54 pm

Whoa  ;D

http://www.cardork.com/fun/board/midol.jpg

:)

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 07/18/06 at 12:36 am

I also still have my first set of baseball cards that I bought when I was only 5 years old.

Yeah, I was into baseball, basketball, and football cards back then. I've got literally hundreds of 'em. I've even got a few packs of football cards dating back to 1990, when I was just 3 :D

Written By: rich1981 on 07/18/06 at 1:51 am

Thanks Erin, this list indeed summarizes my memories of the time.

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 07/18/06 at 3:08 am

Some of those ring true. Some didn't apply due to me not being American "You remember TGIF on ABC. Step by Step, Family Matters, Dinosaurs, and Boy Meets World." for example. (Although I remember watching all 3 shows).

Written By: twistedwarp on 07/18/06 at 6:41 pm

wow great list!! you just took me back to the 90's with that list. yeah getting up on saturday mornings was worth it back then.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 07/18/06 at 10:48 pm

You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE!" - don't think so

You just cant resist finishing this... "iiiiiin west philladelphia born and raised..." - yes

You remember TGIF on ABC. Step by Step, Family Matters, Dinosaurs, and Boy Meets World. - maybe a little

"Miss Susie had a steam boat, the steam boat had a bell..miss suzie went to heaven the steamboat went to hell_o operator please give me number 9 and if you disnconnect me i'll kick you from behind the fridgerator, there was a piece of glass, miss suzie sat upon it and broke her little ass_k me no more questions, please tell me no more lies the boys are in the bathroom zipping up their flies, are in the city the bees are in the park .......................... miss suzie and her boyfriend are kissing in the D-A-R-K- D-A-R-K D-A-R-K dark dark dar dar da dark" - nope

You remember when Kurt Cobain, 2Pac, River Phoenix, and Selena died. - none of them

You know that "WOAH" comes from Joey from "Blossom" and that "How Rude!" comes from Stephanie from "Full House" - yes

on a Saturday to watch cartoons. - yes

You got super excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school. - yes

You remember reading "Goosebumps" - yes

You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school. - yes

You danced to "Wannabe" by the Spice Girls, Females: had a new motto, Males: got a whole lot gay-er. (so tell me what you want, what you really really want.) -not really

You remember the craze, then the banning of slap bracelets and slam books. - that's a 1990 thing.

You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence...Not... - I did say that.

You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record "Your FAVORITE song of ALL time" - yes

Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? was both a game and a TV game show. - yes

Captain Planet. - not really

You knew that Kimberly, the pink ranger, and Tommy, the green Ranger were meant to be together. - hmm

When playing power rangers with friends you fought over who got to be who............and still all ended up being Tommy. - yes

You remember when super nintendo's became popular. - nope

You always wanted to send in a tape to America's Funniest Home Videos... but never taped anything funny. - nope

You remember watching home alone 1, 2 , and 3........and tried to pull the pranks on "intruders" - yes

"I've fallen and I can't get up" - nope, that's a 1990 thing

When you have played and beaten mario brothers/duck hunt. - yes

If you ever watch cheers. - not in the 90s

You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates - nope

if you memeber when every thing was "da BOMB" - yes

when they made the new lunchables so that you could make tacos and pizza!! - yes!

You wore socks over leggings scrunched down - nope

"Miss Mary Mack, Mack, Mack, all dressed in black, black, black, with silver buttons, buttons, buttons, all down her back, back, back" SHE ASKED HER MOTHER MOTHER MOTHER FOR FIFTY CENTS CENTS CENTS TO SEE THE ELEPHANTS PHANTS PHANTS JUMP OVER THE FENCE THE FENCE THE FENCE
he jumped so high high high he touched the sky sky sky and he didnt come back back back til the forth of july ly ly he jumped so low ow ow he stubbed his toe toe toe and thats the end end end of the elephants show show show - nope

You remember boom boxes vs. cd players - not really

Writing M.A.S.H. notes. (and the twenty different versions of that) - nope

When pagers were the thing to have. - yes

Making those little fortune cookie things.. and then predicting your life with them. - yes

You remember New Kids on The Block when they were cool - were they ever?

And You Were Obsessed with either 'Nsync or Backstreet Boys. But never NEVER both... - nope, I did like them a bit ;)

You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By The Bell" - nope

You played and/or collected "Pogs" - nope

You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet or Nano and brought it everywhere - yes

You haven't always had a computer, and it was cool to have the internet. - sort of

You watched the original Care Bears, My Little Pony, and Ninja Turtles - ninja turtles, yes

Yikes pencils and erasers were the stuff! - yes

All your school supplies were "Lisa Frank" brand.(pencils.notebooks.binders.etc.) - nope

You remember when the new Beanie Babies and talking Elmo were always sold out. - yes

You collected those Beanie Babies. - nope

When cars had cassette players. - yes

You used to wear those stick on earings, not only on your ears, but at the corners of your eyes. - nope

You remember a time before the WB. - yes, barely

You owned a portable tape player. - yes

If you even know what an original walkman is. - yes

You remember wanting to sit on the orange Nickelodeon couch. - no

You've gotten creeped out by "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" - yes

You know the Macarena by heart. - nope

"Talk to the hand" ... enough said - nope

You always said, "Then why don't you marry it!" - yes

You know the significance of the number 23. (go mj.) - nope

You went to McD's to play in the playplace. - yes

You remember playing on merry go rounds...at the play ground. - yes

You remember dreaming to be on a Nickelodeon game show: Double Dare, Nick Arcade, GUTS, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Fun House, Figure It Out, ... - yes

You all know you watched Hey Dude, and Salute Your Shorts... - yes

Remember and You Cant Do That On Television where getting slimed first started! - nope

Who Loves Orange Soda? - yes!

When we were younger:

Before the MySpace frenzy... - yes

Before the Internet & text messaging... - yes

Before Sidekicks & iPods... - yes

Before MIKE JONES... - yes

Before PlayStation2 or X-BOX... - yes

...Back when you put off the 5 hours of homework you had every night. - yes

When light up sneakers were cool. - yes

When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs. - yes

When gas was $0.95 a gallon & Caller ID was a new thing. - yes

When we recorded stuff on VCRs & paid $3.50 for a movie. -yes

When we called the radio station to request songs to hear off our walkmans. - yes

When 2Pac and Biggie where alive. - yes

When the Chicago Bulls were the best team ever. - yes!

Way back.

when it was all about N64. - yes

When Tales From The CRYPT Would Come On - no

When Humping Girls Legs Ment you was doin the nasty - no

Before we realized all this would eventually disappear - yes

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 07/19/06 at 4:53 pm

You're a 90's kid if:

You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE!"  - Yes - said it all the time...

You just cant resist finishing this... "iiiiiin west philladelphia born and raised..." Yes...

You remember TGIF on ABC. Step by Step, Family Matters, Dinosaurs, and Boy Meets World.  Yes.. All of those shows. I even remember the Fall "Preview" promos they would air.

Wow, it's been AGES since I've heard this... 
You remember when Kurt Cobain, 2Pac, River Phoenix, and Selena died. Yes - all of them, including Notorius BIG

You know that "WOAH" comes from Joey from "Blossom" and that "How Rude!" comes from Stephanie from "Full House" Yes..
on a Saturday to watch cartoons. So very much

You got super excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school. Yes.. loved that game.. the real lame '80s version, too.
You remember reading "Goosebumps" Yes..

You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school. Yes, and metal ones, too.

You danced to "Wannabe" by the Spice Girls, Females: had a new motto, Males: got a whole lot gay-er. (so tell me what you want, what you really really want.) By far, Yes.

You remember the craze, then the banning of slap bracelets and slam books. I remember all of those, and hey, where's Silly String?

You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence...Not... Yes - I did that a lot.

You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record "Your FAVORITE song of ALL time" Did I ever   ;D

Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? was both a game and a TV game show. Yes, we even used to play our own version at school.

Captain Planet. I don't remember this. I think it was more boy oriented.

You knew that Kimberly, the pink ranger, and Tommy, the green Ranger were meant to be together. I didn't watch Power Rangers, so I could've cared less - lol
When playing power rangers with friends you fought over who got to be who............and still all ended up being Tommy. See above

You remember when super nintendo's became popular. Yes.. and before regular Nintendos came out as well.

You always wanted to send in a tape to America's Funniest Home Videos... but never taped anything funny. Yes - those are still fun to watch.

You remember watching home alone 1, 2 , and 3........and tried to pull the pranks on "intruders" - Yes, saw the first at the theatre and rented the 2nd - never saw the third.

"I've fallen and I can't get up"  ;D Totally remember that

When you have played and beaten mario brothers/duck hunt. Yes, duck hunt was addictive as was Mario bros.

If you ever watch cheers. Yes, but reluctantly.

You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates Yes

if you memeber when every thing was "da BOMB" Yeah

when they made the new lunchables so that you could make tacos and pizza!! Yes, I remember the time BEFORE Lunchables were launched. Before that, it was soggy chicken sandwiches  ;D

You wore socks over leggings scrunched down Yes

he jumped so high high high he touched the sky sky sky and he didnt come back back back til the forth of july ly ly he jumped so low ow ow he stubbed his toe toe toe and thats the end end end of the elephants show show show ..Yes, thought not as much as the other rhyme. 

You remember boom boxes vs. cd players Yes

Writing M.A.S.H. notes. (and the twenty different versions of that) Yes, I even saved a M.A.S.H. game that my cousin and I did on the way to Marine World.

When pagers were the thing to have. Yeah, geez...  ::)

Making those little fortune cookie things.. and then predicting your life with them. Yes, all the time.. great recess time filler.

You remember New Kids on The Block when they were cool - Yeah - I remember singing those songs and blasting my see-through boom-box to my mom's discontent.

And You Were Obsessed with either 'Nsync or Backstreet Boys. But never NEVER both... I didn't obsess over either. I thought they were alright.

You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By The Bell" I knew quite a bit. Can't remember it all that much now.

You played and/or collected "Pogs" I did... still have a few lingering about.

You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet or Nano and brought it everywhere I didn't have one, but many of my friends did.
You haven't always had a computer, and it was cool to have the internet. Very true. A lot of people I knew didn't have one (myself included)

You watched the original Care Bears, My Little Pony, and Ninja Turtles. Very much so...had the My Little Pony castle, too.

Yikes pencils and erasers were the stuff! Yes, I still have one of those saved..

All your school supplies were "Lisa Frank" brand.(pencils.notebooks.binders.etc.) Yes, that stuff is also stored somewhere...

You remember when the new Beanie Babies and talking Elmo were always sold out. Yes, but I never personally bought an Elmo doll, but I do remember the craze of both.

You collected those Beanie Babies. Yes, still buy a few at a time..

When cars had cassette players. Yes

You used to wear those stick on earings, not only on your ears, but at the corners of your eyes. Yes lol

You remember a time before the WB. Totally, channel 44's mascot used to be dogs on TV behind a starry background..
You owned a portable tape player. Yes - and they always broke!

If you even know what an original walkman is. Yes... I do.

You remember wanting to sit on the orange Nickelodeon couch. Lol, I do..

You've gotten creeped out by "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" Yes, liked it quite a bit.

You know the Macarena by heart. I don't - but I remember the song vividly.

"Talk to the hand" ... enough said. Yeah, of course.

You always said, "Then why don't you marry it!" Yeah, not very often.

You know the significance of the number 23. (go mj.) Yes

You went to McD's to play in the playplace. Well, we didn't have the play place that they have now. Ours had more metal structures and were less kid-friendly  ;D

You remember playing on merry go rounds...at the play ground. Yes.. sure do

You remember dreaming to be on a Nickelodeon game show: Double Dare, Nick Arcade, GUTS, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Fun House, Figure It Out, ...Yep, most of those I watched.

You all know you watched Hey Dude, and Salute Your Shorts... Yep, both of those were good.

Remember and You Cant Do That On Television where getting slimed first started! Yes..

Who Loves Orange Soda? Yeah, I kinda remmeber this.

When we were younger:

Before MIKE JONES...

When gas was $0.95 a gallon & Caller ID was a new thing. Caller I.D. still amazes me..  ;D

Way back.

When Tales From The CRYPT Would Come On Yes, this show I probably shouldn't have watched, but my dad watched it, so I followed suit.

When Humping Girls Legs Ment you was doin the nasty Not exactly sure about that one.

Before we realized all this would eventually disappear .. it happens

Written By: Tanya1976 on 07/20/06 at 1:34 pm

the funny thing is that a lot of these can be said for kid of the 80s since some of them really apply to the 80s.

I said Psyche alot - though I spelled it sike
the Miss Susie song
plastic lunchboxes though I also had a tin one
saturday cartoons (though I must say that by the 90s they went downhill fast - I felt bad for my youngest sibling)
and so many others

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 07/20/06 at 6:38 pm

I'll put what I remember in BOLD

You're a 90's kid if:

You remember when Kurt Cobain, 2Pac, River Phoenix, and Selena died./I don't remember Cobain or Phoenix's deaths though.

You know that "WOAH" comes from Joey from "Blossom" and that "How Rude!" comes from Stephanie from "Full House"

You danced to "Wannabe" by the Spice Girls, Females: had a new motto, Males: got a whole lot gay-er. (so tell me what you want, what you really really want.)

You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record "Your FAVORITE song of ALL time"

Captain Planet.

When playing power rangers with friends you fought over who got to be who............and still all ended up being Tommy.

You always wanted to send in a tape to America's Funniest Home Videos... but never taped anything funny.

You remember watching home alone 1, 2 , and 3........and tried to pull the pranks on "intruders"

he jumped so high high high he touched the sky sky sky and he didnt come back back back til the forth of july ly ly he jumped so low ow ow he stubbed his toe toe toe and thats the end end end of the elephants show show show

Making those little fortune cookie things.. and then predicting your life with them.

And You Were Obsessed with either 'Nsync or Backstreet Boys. But never NEVER both...

All your school supplies were "Lisa Frank" brand.(pencils.notebooks.binders.etc.)

You used to wear those stick on earings, not only on your ears, but at the corners of your eyes.

If you even know what an original walkman
is.

You remember dreaming to be on a Nickelodeon game show: Double Dare, Nick Arcade, GUTS, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Fun House, Figure It Out, ...

Who Loves Orange Soda?

When we were younger:

Before MIKE JONES...

When the Chicago Bulls were the best team ever

Way back.

I do miss 'em :\'(

Written By: Roadgeek on 07/20/06 at 7:48 pm

Captain Planet.

Who Loves Orange Soda?

When we were younger:

Before MIKE JONES...

Way back.

Oh '90s! Why did you have to leave us?! :\'(

Written By: Jessica Miranda on 07/22/06 at 1:24 am

I WAS BORN IN 85

You're a 90's kid if:

I said that alot not anymore thogh

Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air Loved that show still wathc it

Thank God Its Friday watched every episode of all of them

Friends and I sang that alot

I remember when they died but Selena and 2pac more Biggie died months after 2pac some say in retalliation and Selena was a good singer loved her songs

Watched both shows now as i watch Full House think its stupid(no offence)

You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
I watched cartoons but I used to get up early to watch ABC for Fudge and Goosebumps mostly

I loved Oregon Trail passed with one death in family it was my sister

I read Goosebumps and watched the television show

I took lunches with me on Field Trips because i got free lunch on Thursday though people bought lunch because of PIZZA THURSDAY

HATED SPICE GIRLS LOVED SOME SONGS THOUGH WEIRD( nickname in junior high was SCARYSPICE cause for 1 DAY my hair was like that

NO remember frienship necklaces and LANDYARDS made those alot

HELL YESS IM 21 have to act mature

Never recorded fav station was 102.7 KISS FM now its 93.9 KZLA Country

Game was awesome played in school and loved tv show always watched it

Captain Planet.
EARTH,FIRE,WIND,WATER,HEART, BY YOUR POWERS COMBINED I AM CAPTAIN PLANET
always watched that show

Watched it now i think the ones i grew up watching are funny because the were just to easy to kill just kick them n the chest now they fight till they get taken away by the master or defeated and leave I STILL WATCH IT the one right now MYSTIC FORCE i have to say is my favorite

When playing power rangers with friends you fought over who got to be who............and still all ended up being Tommy. Never did that

Yep

Yes

Of Course

said that alot

playd alot and beat it

never watched never wanted to

no was to far

yep

yep

no

sang that alot

yep cd player

MASH,BASH,TRASH,CASH

yep

made those alot

no probably to young to care

no liked group and songs

Saw all episodes before and after Kelly and college years and when ZACK and KELLY MARRY

COLLECTED dont forget MANCALA and JUMPING BEANS

TOTAKKY

probably yo young

Yes

Not sure of Brand but had hello kitty supplies

Not sure of Brand

had beanie babies

We didnt and still dont have a car

nope

Yes with the dancing Frog

Yep

Not sure

I not only wanted to sit I wanted One

Hecj ya it was on at 9:00 or 9:30 at night

The dance still do and some of the song

Ya but not alot

Yes

McD and nothing else

Yes went very very very very Fast

OF COURSE

Loved All Those Shows

Yes but not very vividly

Who Loves Orange Soda?
Kel Loves Orange Soda

When we were younger:
Dont remember

I think MySpace is boring

to young

to young

Before MIKE JONES...
WHO

Nintendo and Sega

Try 1 hour

had a pair

VHS now its all about the DVD

Stil have caller id

now its 10 to see a movie dont forget .25 for a can of soda

never did that

Never listened to RAP

so were the Angels

Way back.

On Disney there was a Show called Bug Juice
Zoog Disney
SNICK(saturday night nick 8-10)

Who would have thought you'd miss the 90's so much!!!!![

Check for new replies or respond here...