inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anyone remember Swans Crossing? It was on Fox and it was a teen drama?

Written By: Sarrah on 07/24/06 at 2:56 pm

I think it was on for only one season but it was pretty fun to watch.  Like a teen soap opera

Subject: Re: Anyone remember Swans Crossing? It was on Fox and it was a teen drama?

Written By: nally on 07/24/06 at 2:58 pm

I do remember this show, but I think it might've been syndicated. In Los Angeles, it aired on an independent affiliate station.

Subject: Re: Anyone remember Swans Crossing? It was on Fox and it was a teen drama?

Written By: whistledog on 07/24/06 at 3:01 pm

I used to watch Swans Crossing all the time.  When I was in High School, I had a spare at the end of the day, so I'd go home and watch it.  In those days, it was pretty much soaps and talk shows on in the afternoons.  A few years later, when I'd browse TV channels, I'd stumble upon All My Children (which starred Sarah Michelle Gellar at the time), and I'd be like "Hey, that's that chick from that cheezy teen soap" :D

Written By: Sarrah on 07/24/06 at 3:08 pm

I used to watch Swans Crossing all the time.  When I was in High School, I had a spare at the end of the day, so I'd go home and watch it.  In those days, it was pretty much soaps and talk shows on in the afternoons.  A few years later, when I'd browse TV channels, I'd stumble upon All My Children (which starred Sarah Michelle Gellar at the time), and I'd be like "Hey, that's that chick from that cheezy teen soap" :D

I didnt know that she was on there Sarah Michelle Gellar!  Im such a dork I might have to look it up.

Written By: nally on 07/25/06 at 12:17 am

Yep, SMG had a stint on "All My Children" when she was in her teens.

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 07/28/06 at 1:27 pm

Yep, SMG had a stint on "All My Children" when she was in her teens.

Sarah originated the role of Kendall, Erica Kane's (Susan Lucci) demon-seed daughter!  :D

Check for new replies or respond here...