inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ready or Not

Written By: star500 on 08/07/06 at 5:33 pm

Anyone remember this show? It was a TV show primarily for pre-teens that featured Laura Bertram and Lani Billard as Amanda Zimm and Elizabeth "Busy" Ramone. It was a great show. I almost failed the 6th grade because I watched it every day on Global at 4pm and I wasnt doing my homework, LOL.

My favorite show was the one when Amanda turned 13 and I think when she was younger she wrote herself a letter to read when she turned 13 and the letter included a list of things she should do when she turned 13. She ran around trying to do everything on the list. It was a really funny show! Another good one was when she kissed Busy's brother Frankie and started to have feelings for him and didn't know what to do about it.

Anyone know when this show is coming on DVD? It used to be on Global but now comes on only occasionally on YTV.

Subject: Re: Ready or Not

Written By: whistledog on 08/07/06 at 6:13 pm

I used to watch this show the odd time.  Laura Bertram is gorgeous  :-*

She went to the University here in my city for one year before going back to Guelph

Subject: Re: Ready or Not

Written By: kellygoo72 on 08/07/06 at 11:15 pm

I remember that show.... Showtime used to play it here in the states on Sunday afternoons and then i saw it on Disney a couple yrs back... Cute show... AReminded me of myself and my best friend growing up

Check for new replies or respond here...