inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Coolest clothing stores of the 90's - When you were in Junior High!

Written By: Micki on 08/08/06 at 9:37 pm

When you were a pre-teen to teenager, which clothing stores did you like to shop at, or what were considered the coolest clothing shops?  When I was 13 -14 (Junior High), it was:  Miller's Outpost, The Limited Too (when they sold the flannel shirts & waffle textured shirts - Grunge stuff), Red Eye, Wet Seal,
5-7-9, and Foleys.  I don't like what the Limited Too has become!  I think they should've stuck to the
whole 'denim, bandanas,sweaters,textured clothing' theme - They had tough looking clothing back then!

Subject: Re: Coolest clothing stores of the 90's - When you were in Junior High!

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 08/14/06 at 12:37 pm

We used to have a HUGE Miller's Outpost that occupied the outside portion of our indoor mall. Then they reduced it to a smaller store inside the mall and then they renamed it to Anchor Blue and now I believe it's still called Anchor Blue, but nothing really excites me there anymore.

I remember shopping a lot at Miller's Outpost during the Gulf War, I don't know why I associate that store with that period of time, but I do.  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...