inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Goosebumps

Written By: pokemonkid888 on 08/10/06 at 10:55 am

anyone remember goosebumps books and tv show

Subject: Re: Goosebumps

Written By: star500 on 08/10/06 at 12:33 pm

I do remember the books, I have almost the entire series. I remember the TV show too, although I didn't watch it that often though. It was good but the books were way, WAY better. I'm going to be giving the books to my nephews, who are very young right now. A new generation of Goosebumps readers will be born! ;D

My favorite books were "The Scarecrow Walks at Midnight", "The Phantom of the Auditorium", "The Ghost Next Door" and "Night of the Living Dummy."

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 08/10/06 at 5:18 pm

I do remember the books, I have almost the entire series. I remember the TV show too, although I didn't watch it that often though. It was good but the books were way, WAY better. I'm going to be giving the books to my nephews, who are very young right now. A new generation of Goosebumps readers will be born! ;D

My favorite books were "The Scarecrow Walks at Midnight", "The Phantom of the Auditorium", "The Ghost Next Door" and "Night of the Living Dummy."

Yeah, I remember the show too. It came on saturday mornings on Fox. It was pretty cool, but I didn't watch it religously or anything. The books on the other hand were really awesome. I still have #1-55 in my closet, and i've read almost everyone of them.

Written By: Trimac20 on 08/11/06 at 2:23 am

anyone remember goosebumps books and tv show

I already started a Goosebumps thread not long ago...

Check for new replies or respond here...