inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: cartoon network

Written By: pokemonkid888 on 08/22/06 at 3:56 pm

anyone remember the 90s cartoon network

Subject: Re: cartoon network

Written By: kellygoo72 on 08/24/06 at 1:24 am

anyone remember the 90s cartoon network

I do I do!  I loved the 1990s cartoon network way way better.... I miss my Flintstones and I loved when they played Wait till Your Father Gets Home.. That show was so way before its time!  I miss old Scooby too....

Written By: annonymouse on 08/29/06 at 7:41 pm

I do I do!  I loved the 1990s cartoon network way way better.... I miss my Flintstones and I loved when they played Wait till Your Father Gets Home.. That show was so way before its time!  I miss old Scooby too....

ugh i hate scooby doo. and never liked it. go dexter and loony tunes. woohoo!!!    sadly cartoon network (today) is nothing but a bunch of anime. yuck!!!

Written By: Roadgeek on 08/29/06 at 9:14 pm

I actually remember the day I first started getting Cartoon Network. It was sometime in 1994. It was the same day I got my new swing set. They showed many good shows back then, but now it's weird shows and anime. They even have billboards here in Greensboro that say "I Pooted".

Written By: kellygoo72 on 08/31/06 at 8:31 pm

ugh i hate scooby doo. and never liked it. go dexter and loony tunes. woohoo!!!    sadly cartoon network (today) is nothing but a bunch of anime. yuck!!!

I liked Scooby but hey, variety is the spice of life right?  I do agree that they seem to play alot of anime that I dont like but... i do like Robot Chicken ;D ;D

Written By: Blackjack on 01/08/08 at 5:53 pm

It was hardcore... TV y7 was the standard rating on Cartoon Network and that is like TV-14 for teenagers.  Jonny Bravo is basically sexuall harassing woman, you can see bare animated butts, and you can see cow and chickens utters.... not to mention VIOLENCE!!!  Disney Channel was soo clean and boring compared to Cartoon Network... Pokemon mad it stupid.

Written By: snozberries on 01/13/08 at 5:04 pm

It was hardcore... TV y7 was the standard rating on Cartoon Network and that is like TV-14 for teenagers.  Jonny Bravo is basically sexuall harassing woman, you can see bare animated butts, and you can see cow and chickens utters.... not to mention VIOLENCE!!!  Disney Channel was soo clean and boring compared to Cartoon Network... Pokemon mad it stupid.

Disney shows Duck Butt every time the show Ducktales or a Donald short. 

Written By: Blackjack on 01/13/08 at 8:37 pm

Disney shows Duck Butt every time the show Ducktales or a Donald short. 

yeah I see that...they had banned Donald Duck comics in Sweden instead of that... and Disney is pretty G rated, so cartoon network was pretty clean too.... but he is an animal, Dexter is an human.

Written By: Christina87 on 01/23/08 at 3:36 am

i miss looney toons so bad

Check for new replies or respond here...