inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: nick Jr

Written By: pokemonkid888 on 08/30/06 at 10:14 pm

anybody remember 90s nick Jr

Subject: Re: nick Jr

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 08/31/06 at 6:16 pm

anybody remember 90s nick Jr

I remember some, but I was not into it as much.

Written By: Roadgeek on 08/31/06 at 6:22 pm

Yes, I do remember '90s Nick Jr. I remember Face. I will try my best to create a characture of him. :)

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 08/31/06 at 11:15 pm

Yeah, I remember it well. I watched Nick Jr. quite a bit in the very early '90s up until 1992 when I started school, after that I didn't really get many chances to watch it.

Written By: rich1981 on 09/01/06 at 2:23 am

Didn't Nick Jr. in the earlier days consist of Today's Special and Pinwheel? I also remember Eureka's castle, Maya the Bee, Noozles and there was another koala bear show as well.

Written By: whistledog on 09/01/06 at 2:37 am

Is Nick Jr. the son of Nick Loden? ;D

Written By: annonymouse on 09/02/06 at 11:06 pm

Yes, I do remember '90s Nick Jr. I remember Face. I will try my best to create a characture of him. :)

i was just about to mention face. he was the best!!! the last time i ever saw him was when i came across nick jr. when i was channel surfing. they had changed his voice to some horrible country accent. i'm almost sure they have gotten rid of him now. this saddens me greatly.  :\'( :\'(

;D

Written By: Brian06 on 09/04/06 at 3:00 am

Gullah Gullah Island was part of Nick Jr. I remember I used to watch that sometimes.

Written By: annonymouse on 09/05/06 at 9:21 pm

Gullah Gullah Island was part of Nick Jr. I remember I used to watch that sometimes.

oh yeah!!!  was that the one with the toad???
      i loved that!!!

Written By: nupur on 09/10/06 at 5:22 pm

my favorite shows used to be gullah gullah island, maggie and the ferocious beast, and from a long time ago, the busy world of richard scarry (this show also came on TLC). i remember a while back they had the busy world toys in happy meals from mcdonalds. i got one of the worm guy that used to drive around in his apple car...if anyone remembers.

Check for new replies or respond here...