inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Home Improment

Written By: pokemonkid888 on 09/09/06 at 11:08 pm

any rember the sitcom Home Improment I loved it I still watch reruns

Subject: Re: Home Improment

Written By: whistledog on 09/09/06 at 11:35 pm

any rember the sitcom Home Improment I loved it I still watch reruns

No, never heard of it before ;D

Written By: Roadgeek on 09/09/06 at 11:45 pm

One of my all time favorite shows. I try to watch it everyday. Tim was hillarious. I remember watching it when I was little. I think it was the first sitcom I ever loved.

Written By: nupur on 09/10/06 at 5:23 pm

i never really got into this show. but i used to watch Full House a ton..and i still do since it comes on about a thousand times a day ;D

Written By: Roadgeek on 09/10/06 at 5:58 pm

i never really got into this show. but i used to watch Full House a ton..and i still do since it comes on about a thousand times a day ;D

I've always liked Home Improvement. Full House is awesome, however I've only been into Full House for about a year.

Written By: audkal on 09/10/06 at 11:05 pm

My grandparents always used to watch Home Improvement when I was at their house.  I never really got into it though.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/11/06 at 1:04 pm

Liked the show alot, and kind of still do.

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 09/12/06 at 4:17 pm

Home Improvement was fun to watch. I think of it as a better show than most during that time. Plus, I could relate to the kids on there since they were around my age range.

Subject: Re: Home Improvement

Written By: nally on 02/26/10 at 12:17 pm

I never got into it all that much...but I did watch maybe a couple of episodes in their entirety during the 1991-92 season.

Written By: JTCool on 02/26/10 at 5:01 pm

My parents would watch the show when I was a kid. Now I just watch it on TV Land(anyone notice they are putting a lot of shows from the 80's and 90's on there now.) It's a good show, it can be cliche at times but otherwise not bad to watch.

Subject: Re: Home Improvement

Written By: nally on 02/27/10 at 1:40 pm

My parents would watch the show when I was a kid. Now I just watch it on TV Land(anyone notice they are putting a lot of shows from the 80's and 90's on there now.) It's a good show, it can be cliche at times but otherwise not bad to watch.

I know...TV Land is adding lots of more recent programs to their lineup and pretty much ditching the older classic shows. It's sad! :(

Written By: Frank on 02/27/10 at 3:23 pm

Tried to watch it. Never found it funny. I don't think I have ever laughed at anything Tim Allen did.

Written By: joeman on 02/28/10 at 11:12 am

Yes, I remember this show.

My sister had a crush on Jonathan Taylor Thomas, and he was basically the pre-teen/teen idol throughout the 90's.  Last time I saw him was in Smallville I believe.

The show was funny, I give you that.  I always wanted to see Mr Wilson's face and I did at the end of the series.  Still, it was a great mystery.

Written By: 80sfan on 02/28/10 at 6:40 pm

I'm not a big fan of the show, but to be fair I think Tim Allen is funny!  ;D

Written By: Ferago on 02/28/10 at 10:55 pm

That's one of those shows that I never went out of my way to watch or anything, but I have seen plenty of episodes. I always liked Al.

Written By: 90'sbracelet on 03/02/10 at 1:18 pm

my mom always watched the show. I thought it was ok. i wasnt a huge fan. I prefered
full house, blossom and step by step.

Written By: Henk on 03/02/10 at 4:48 pm

Tried to watch it. Never found it funny. I don't think I have ever laughed at anything Tim Allen did.

Same here.

You know... this thread is three and a half years old. Who...?

Oh. I see.

Written By: whistledog on 03/02/10 at 7:11 pm

pokemonkid888 .. known for his one sentence topics asking if we remember <insert here> and he would never return to follow-up post in his topics LOL

Check for new replies or respond here...