inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anyone remember the Renuzit air freshener can with the penis on it?

Written By: 23Becky on 09/10/06 at 9:56 pm

My friends and I were joking around today, reminiscing about the Renuzit Can that came out in the mid 90's that had a penis superimposed on the can.  I said it was totally true, but they said it was an urban legend.  Anyone remember it?

Looks like I was right, 'cause I found it on ebay!    ;D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300026359984&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:11

Subject: Re: Anyone remember the Renuzit air freshener can with the penis on it?

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 09/11/06 at 7:25 pm

Can't say that I remember this, but it is pretty funny!!!  ;D

Subject: Re: Anyone remember the Renuzit air freshener can with the penis on it?

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/11/06 at 9:14 pm

A man sees what he wants to see...

Written By: Marian on 09/13/06 at 1:53 pm

it's really a badly cropped flower--I have a lot of different plants,including tulips in the garden,so i would kmnow.it's funny that peole got into such a tizzy oveder seeing something they peobably have seen before.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/15/06 at 9:47 pm

I totally remember this!!  ;D  I thought that it was created purposely by one of the people working on the photo on the can....as some sort of joke or something...I dunno, I remember hearing something like that.

Written By: 23Becky on 09/16/06 at 3:17 pm

Right!  I remember my friends and I thought it was so funny when it happened.  At the time it felt like it was such a big deal....  Most likely because we were all so young then.  It seemed like such a "dirty" thing at the time!!!  Now that I am older, it still makes me giggle.

::)

Written By: KKay on 09/16/06 at 4:29 pm

i had to look at it for about 15 minutes to finally see it.
that's funny.

i dont rememmber this at all...

Written By: GREEN67 on 09/21/06 at 6:35 am

;D I dont remember that either, but it is funny

Written By: Shaun on 09/03/07 at 8:26 pm

Actually the store that I heard is that....the guy that did the pics for the can caught wing he was getting fired and got pissed and added his penis to the can.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/03/07 at 8:58 pm

Actually the store that I heard is that....the guy that did the pics for the can caught wing he was getting fired and got pissed and added his penis to the can.

I think I heard that same story! ;D

Written By: Step-chan on 09/03/07 at 10:27 pm

I actually had one before.

The item is now long too.

I'll have to google it to get a refresher.

Written By: grandma d on 06/05/10 at 12:48 pm

I not only remember it I still have the can if anyone is interested. It is really a penis ...no flower looks like this

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 06/05/10 at 1:02 pm

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3109/2425535672_be18c46ce5.jpg

Written By: Step-chan on 06/05/10 at 10:14 pm

Butt-head: Huhuhuhuhuh...

Beavis: Hehehehehe...

:D

Written By: Lisa on 02/10/11 at 11:03 am

As a matter of fact I do remember.... I actually have one of the cans packed away.  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...