inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 90s toys

Written By: pokemonkid888 on 09/24/06 at 2:01 pm

what were 90s toys ?

Subject: Re: 90s toys

Written By: whistledog on 09/24/06 at 5:23 pm

what were 90s toys ?

Things that kids played with in the 90s

Written By: Roadgeek on 09/24/06 at 6:22 pm

I remember when I was about 4 (Around 1994), I got something called a "bumble ball". It was a plastic ball with big spikes that would shake with power from the batteries. I bought a miniature one at a flea market a few months ago.

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 09/25/06 at 12:07 am

I remember when I was about 4 (Around 1994), I got something called a "bumble ball". It was a plastic ball with big spikes that would shake with power from the batteries. I bought a miniature one at a flea market a few months ago.

Yeah, I remember Bumble Ball. They used to have them set up outside KB toy stores back then. Mostly the toys I played with in the '90s were TMNT related :D

Written By: robby76 on 09/25/06 at 6:12 am

The 90s marked the slow death of the action figure...  >:(

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/30/06 at 1:17 am

The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers were a huge success in the early to mid 90's. My daughter Julie still has most of these action figures of the original Rangers. Come Christmas time, anything Power Ranger was in demand. Man, I feel like digging them out of the box and playing with them  :)
http://i11.ebayimg.com/01/i/08/4a/0d/55_1.JPG 

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 09/30/06 at 1:21 am

The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers were a huge success in the early to mid 90's. My daughter Julie still has most of these action figures of the original Rangers. Come Christmas time, anything Power Ranger was in demand. Man, I feel like digging them out of the box and playing with them  :)
http://i11.ebayimg.com/01/i/08/4a/0d/55_1.JPG 

I remember those well,lol. I was a huge Power Ranger fan in the early '90s. I still remember how hard it was to find MMPR stuff during the peak of its popularity :D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/30/06 at 1:26 am

I remember those well,lol. I was a huge Power Ranger fan in the early '90s. I still remember how hard it was to find MMPR stuff during the peak of its popularity :D
oh yeah, they were a huge hit. My kid also got this yellow Power Ranger glove, you put it on and swing and it made a slapping punching sound. We may not have that toy, but i remember the action figure buying frenzy and how quickly they would sell out at Toys R Us at Christmas. The original Rangers were the best. Amy Jo & Thuy Tran rocked.

Check for new replies or respond here...