inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: A show in the late 90's? Anyone know the name?

Written By: Whatupman99 on 10/14/06 at 10:11 pm

I remember watching a show with my son in the late 90's when he was still small. It was a show that you would go through forests and stuff and a guy would teach you how to draw. My son mentioned it to me a few days ago for some reason. My brain is cramping trying to think of the name. It was a guy and who taught you how to draw and would have a thing at the end where he showed different drawings kids sent in.

If anyone can help thanks!

Subject: Re: A show in the late 90's? Anyone know the name?

Written By: audkal on 10/15/06 at 10:50 am

Hmmm.... There was a show called Mark Kistler's Imagination Station, it was a guy that showed you how to draw, he would also show kids drawings, but nothing about a forest I don't think.

http://www.bradfitzpatrick.com/weblog/wp-content/files/markkistler01.jpg

Written By: nupur on 10/15/06 at 11:30 am

i'm almost 100% positive that the show u r talking about was called "Pappyland.' Pappy was the guy that taught you how to draw, and he had friends in the forest like bears. He also had a talking flower on the window sill and a plane that he used to get around in. at the end, some times he would draw a random line and make a drawing out of it, and in the end credits, they'd show pictures that kids had sent in.

Written By: Heidi on 10/16/06 at 9:31 pm

Pappy..Pappy Drewit...He drew Pappyland
And you too can do it...when you're in Pappyland

=]

Check for new replies or respond here...