inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 90's in November on the Friday Night Retro Dance Party on Renegade Retro

Written By: DJ Midas on 11/01/06 at 9:21 pm

The 2nd annual 90's in November mixes will be coming your way LIVE starting this Friday, November 3rd at 10 PM Eastern! I'll be spinning Top 40, R&B, Hip-Hop, House and Techno from the 90's all month long.  If you have any requests, send me a PM here, email me at dj_midas@retroradionetwork.com, IM me on Yahoo! Instant messenger at djmidas96 or send me a request in Renegade Retro's chat room* during the show!  ktelqueen and a few others had quite a few 90's requests for me last year.  8)

*NOTE: Must be a member of the Renegade Retro forum to enter chat.  No show Friday November 24. For those of you who celebrate Thanksgiving, enjoy your turkey leftovers!

Subject: Re: 90's in November on the Friday Night Retro Dance Party on Renegade Retro

Written By: DJ Midas on 11/17/06 at 8:28 pm

For anyone interested, I'm taking over the airwaves of Renegade Retro in about 20 minutes or so, mixing electronica and some alternative dance tracks from the 90's.  Check it out!

Check for new replies or respond here...