inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Classic Nickelodeon and Nick at Nite schedules

Written By: Brian06 on 11/02/06 at 8:10 pm

You can click the years and get the schedule of programming from that particular year. Definitely brings back a lot of memories for me. I can remember those weekend morning schedules so very well.

http://daemen.edu/~ceagan/classicnick/index.htm

Subject: Re: Classic Nickelodeon and Nick at Nite schedules

Written By: Roadgeek on 11/02/06 at 8:37 pm

You're right, that does take me back. The problem is is that the schedules for those years have only one week per year. I've been trying to find the schedule for Nick from fall 1994.

Written By: Brian06 on 11/02/06 at 8:38 pm

You're right, that does take me back. The problem is is that the schedules for those years have only one week per year. I've been trying to find the schedule for Nick from fall 1994.

Yeah I wish I could find something better, too bad this is the best that I've come across so far.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/02/06 at 8:44 pm

dude, Brian, this brings back so many memories...why can't there be a time machine...I wanna go back!!

Written By: Brian06 on 11/02/06 at 8:45 pm

dude, Brian, this brings back so many memories...why can't there be a time machine...I wanna go back!!

Me too!  ;)

Written By: nally on 11/04/06 at 12:37 am

Taxi...Bewitched...the Dick Vandyke Show...most of those aren't even shown on TV Land anymore. :-[

Written By: Brian06 on 11/04/06 at 12:58 am

Taxi...Bewitched...the Dick Vandyke Show...most of those aren't even shown on TV Land anymore. :-[

Yeah we just watch all those old shows on Nick at Nite/or TV land, now it's hard to find some of them.

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 11/06/06 at 12:21 am

I came across this site some time ago actually. Really brings back alot of memories :)

Written By: saratoga954 on 11/07/06 at 2:28 pm

Those were the days!...

Written By: Ashkicksass on 11/07/06 at 2:40 pm

I was totally addicted to The Monkees.  Bring them back, please!

Written By: nally on 11/07/06 at 3:21 pm

Yeah we just watch all those old shows on Nick at Nite/or TV land, now it's hard to find some of them.

...and now TV Land is starting to jump the shark. :-\\

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 11/07/06 at 6:10 pm

Probably the first year I remember watching of Nick and Nick at Nite was 1988. I remember seeing old Monkees episodes, Mr. Wizard, Heathcliff, Donna Reed, Inspector Gadget, Lassie, You Can't Do That On Television, etc.

Written By: nally on 11/07/06 at 6:12 pm

Probably the first year I remember watching of Nick and Nick at Nite was 1988. I remember seeing old Monkees episodes, Mr. Wizard, Heathcliff, Donna Reed, Inspector Gadget, Lassie, You Can't Do That On Television, etc.

I seem to remember watching it around then too...at a friend's house, since my family didn't have cable tv in the 80's.

Written By: snozberries on 11/17/06 at 1:03 am

they had a great slogan back when they aired only black and white TV shows like Donna Reed, early My Three Sons, I Love Lucy.  Anyone remember what it was?  I might have to pull out my old Donna Reed Marathon tapes and find it!

Written By: snozberries on 11/17/06 at 1:07 am

...and now TV Land is starting to jump the shark. :-\\

Yeah! They started jumping the shark when they began airing shows also run on other networks.

The thing that was fun about them was they had shows no one else was showing but Roseanne is on Oxygen, Fresh Prince is on Noggin, Good Times runs on TVone and  isnt full house (UGH) available on ABC Family?

Written By: snozberries on 11/17/06 at 1:09 am

sorry I keep getting myself riled up  >:(

Instead of running shows that are now available on DVD. (Like their newest edition Star Trek!) They need to pull shows unavailable to the public out of the vault and air those. Now that would be TV worth watching!!!

Written By: Chairman on 01/02/07 at 3:24 pm

Nick at Night used to have Get Smart. When they took that off their primetime block i lost interest.

Written By: nally on 01/02/07 at 5:15 pm

Nick at Night used to have Get Smart. When they took that off their primetime block i lost interest.

TV Land carried it for a while too...now it seems nobody does. :-\\

Written By: Brian06 on 01/02/07 at 5:23 pm

We used to watch that all the time.

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 01/02/07 at 5:56 pm

My brother and I would watch it a long with Patty Duke and Dick Van Dyke back in 1992.

Check for new replies or respond here...