inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Help on 2 popular songs

Written By: Raina Skye on 11/07/06 at 1:25 pm

Hey, I just wondered if anyone knew these two songs here...I believe they came out in the late 90s and one sound like a Blink 182 hit...

There's the one that goes..."Heart in a blender, watch it spin round to a beauitful oblivioun...rendevous and I'm through with you..." I remember hearing that all the time but can't recall the name.

All I got from the next hit is..."I said maybe.....(or is it Babyyyy...) You gotta be the one that saves meeee....I reaching out...." or something like that....I know my clues are vague but any help in appreciated....Gracious... :D

Subject: Re: Help on 2 popular songs

Written By: Brian06 on 11/07/06 at 1:30 pm

Hey, I just wondered if anyone knew these two songs here...I believe they came out in the late 90s and one sound like a Blink 182 hit...

There's the one that goes..."Heart in a blender, watch it spin round to a beauitful oblivioun...rendevous and I'm through with you..." I remember hearing that all the time but can't recall the name.

All I got from the next hit is..."I said maybe.....(or is it Babyyyy...) You gotta be the one that saves meeee....I reaching out...." or something like that....I know my clues are vague but any help in appreciated....Gracious... :D

1st one is "Inside Out" by Eve 6.

2nd one is "Wonderwall" by Oasis.

Subject: Re: Help on 2 popular songs

Written By: Raina Skye on 11/09/06 at 1:10 pm

Thanks a bunch! ::)

Check for new replies or respond here...