inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: HELP! Song stuck in brain NOT on tip of MY tongue

Written By: Berreegurl on 11/08/06 at 12:25 pm

In 1993 there was a movie starring Shane McDermott, co-starring Seth Green and Jack Black...I believe Brittany Powell also starred...the movie:  Airborne.  A campy teen flick about skateboarding and rollerblading, as Shane's character is forced to go from sunny CA to OH for the winter/remainder of the schoolyear due to his parents and their exploration-type careers, which takes them out of the country, and our boy must go and live with family in Cincinatti.

>:(HELP NEEDED HERE:  Shane and Brittany are spending time together, falling for each other, during the smitten scene, there is a song playing in the background.  I cannot for the life of me find this song, I don't know the name of the song, the artist, NADA!!! :D

:-\\THIS is what I DO HAVE:

the chorus is something like:  'right on the tip of my tongue, right on the tip of my tongue' :P

one of the bridges/verses:  'tonight's the night, gonna make my connection, sending out a message I hope you receive'

Any help, just those who take the time and look at my msg is so greatly appreciated...thanks ever so much!

Subject: Re: HELP! Song stuck in brain NOT on tip of MY tongue

Written By: tomario on 11/08/06 at 2:53 pm

see if this link helps "the day my parents ran away"

there is a song by dada

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106674/soundtrack

Check for new replies or respond here...