inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Saved by the Bell

Written By: whistledog on 12/23/06 at 12:32 am

YouTube Intros:

"Good Morning, Miss Bliss!"
Saved by the Bell: The Junior High Years (aka "Good Morning, Miss Bliss!")
Saved by the Bell
Saved by the Bell: The College Years
Saved by the Bell: The New Class

Subject: Re: Saved by the Bell

Written By: robby76 on 12/23/06 at 4:09 am

I never saw the Miss Bliss episodes, so that's one option out. I went for the original SBTB followed by the mediocre College Years. The New Class was watchable but nothing to shout about.

Written By: Chris MegatronTHX on 12/25/06 at 4:59 pm

I went with the usually unpopular one, the "Good Morning Miss Bliss" years.  I always liked those episodes from when the characters were in middle/jr. high school.  I liked how the show had a little more reality in the Miss Bliss episodes.  I never really cared for the high school years that much.   

Written By: nally on 12/26/06 at 3:00 pm

I definitely liked the "SBTB" run (where they were in Bayside High). The setting and characters are very symbolic of the series IMO. "SBTB:TCY" was ok; it gets my second-place nod.

Written By: Matt the Rat76 on 12/27/06 at 1:26 pm

in the jr. high years zach,lisa and screech had friends named mikey,and forgot the other girl's name what evey happend to them when they moved to basyside

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 12/28/06 at 3:58 pm

Was Miss Bliss Hayley Mill's character? If so, then yes, I liked those episodes and the High School years. The college years were a little too lame for me. I didn't mind the time where they went to Hawaii and had that field day on the beach. That was fun to watch!

Written By: Marty McFly on 12/29/06 at 12:00 am

I went with the usually unpopular one, the "Good Morning Miss Bliss" years.  I always liked those episodes from when the characters were in middle/jr. high school.  I liked how the show had a little more reality in the Miss Bliss episodes.  I never really cared for the high school years that much.   

While I haven't watched SBTB enough in years to be familar with it, I also prefer "kids" shows when the characters are younger. It's just more believable when they're, say under 14. After awhile, the jokes are going to start looking stupid when they're bigger (i.e. Urkel's "Did I do that?").

Written By: whistledog on 12/29/06 at 2:05 am

Was Miss Bliss Hayley Mill's character? If so, then yes, I liked those episodes and the High School years. The college years were a little too lame for me. I didn't mind the time where they went to Hawaii and had that field day on the beach. That was fun to watch!

Hayley Mills played Miss Bliss yes

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 12/30/06 at 3:28 am

I went with that one too. Even though i've seen the original SBTB quite a few more times, I always prefered the "Good Morning Miss Bliss" ones.

Written By: KKay on 12/30/06 at 8:38 am

classic. actually, as long as you have zach and lisa i'm good.

but not the episodes where they have a band.

Written By: whistledog on 12/30/06 at 2:28 pm

but not the episodes where they have a band.

the Zack Attack ... "Friends forever, til the end of time"

Those eposides were quite corny

Check for new replies or respond here...