inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: does anyone remember this show??

Written By: nupur on 01/22/07 at 10:59 am

hi everybody,

i used to watch this kids show in the early '90s (around '93-'95) on The Learning Channel (it came on around the time that the show "lamb chop's play-along" came on). All I remember is that there were a bunch of puppet creatures in a classroom, and i believe that whenever the teacher left the room, the characters would sing songs and such. There was a blackboard on the right side of the classroom and a bunch of windows straight ahead. The classroom door was on the left. I think in the opening, they showed the classroom and all of the characters bordered the screen. i can't remember much more than that, but I've been trying to think of the name of this show for a loooong time. i know this is a vague description, but if anybody remembers it, i would love to know!

:)

Subject: Re: does anyone remember this show??

Written By: saturnianali8r on 02/04/07 at 5:21 pm

I don't know what the show is, but it might be one of the shows on this page.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty%27s_Kids (If you go down to the bottom of the page there is a listing of PBS shows that used to be on.)

Written By: ck on 02/07/07 at 9:32 pm

It was Allegra's window

Written By: nupur on 02/12/07 at 6:03 pm

it was definately not allegra's window

Written By: RollChan1985 on 05/07/07 at 8:42 pm

The show you are talking about is Professor Iris.The characters was a bird teacher named Iris,a duck girl,a plant that sounded like Grubby from Teddy Ruxpin,and a piano.I used to watch that show with Zoobilie Zoo,Kitty Cats,The Magic Box,and Join In that was on Ready Set Learn on TLC.

Check for new replies or respond here...