inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 90's party

Written By: SpleeMckee on 02/04/07 at 11:11 am

Hey guys, I wanna have a 90's party but, i really'd love some ideas! I'm going to rent a place to have it at, and there are a couple things i thought were cool.
I'd think it would be awesome to have tons of 90's music featuring a lot of the one hit wonders as well as N'SYNC and the Spice Girls.

Also, for party favors, i'd like a big bowl of schrunchies in tons of wacky colors. I really remember those growing up, never was a day i didn't wear one!

but i don't rememeber a lot of food that was out in the 90's. I really only wanna have food from the 90's or that was popular in the 90's at the party. I want the guests to feel like they just went back in time.

I'd really love your help!

Love,

Kelsey

8)

Subject: Re: 90's party

Written By: Roadgeek on 02/04/07 at 12:16 pm

Great idea! :) If you're going to have candy, you might wnat to include Ring Pops and Push Pops. Those were pretty big back then.

Written By: SpleeMckee on 02/04/07 at 2:33 pm

Great idea! :) If you're going to have candy, you might wnat to include Ring Pops and Push Pops. Those were pretty big back then.

Oh yeah! haha, yess i love those.

haha, back then, that sounds so funny haha.

thank you =] ;D

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 02/04/07 at 2:49 pm

Great idea! :) If you're going to have candy, you might want to include Ring Pops and Push Pops. Those were pretty big back then.

Yeah, Ring Pops and Push Pops used to be huge, especially in the '90s. There would defiantly have to be some people wearing flannel at a '90s themed party. 

Check for new replies or respond here...