inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Dont know the name and its driving me CRAZY...HELP PLZ

Written By: MiSs ShElLiE on 02/10/07 at 10:20 pm

i have had this song in my head for days i heard it on the radio and for the life of me i cant think of the name ans artist here are some of the lyrics....

the song starts "finally i figured out but it took a long, long time"

then the chorus sorta goes

" its hard to say what it is i see in you, wonder if i'll always be with you, .... (dont know the exact words here) its all for you."

I know its not much to work with but any help would be greatly apprieciated!!!

CHEERS  :o

Subject: Re: Dont know the name and its driving me CRAZY...HELP PLZ

Written By: Red Ant on 02/10/07 at 11:43 pm

"All 4 U" by Sister Hazel

http://www.tsrocks.com/s/sister_hazel_texts/all_4_u.html

Glad to be of help, but I have to ask this question: Ever hear of Google? When you have questions like this, typing "Lyrics finally i figured out but it took a long, long time" into the Google search bar will give you accurate results 95% of the time (the song could also be by Blues Traveler)

i have had this song in my head for days i heard it on the radio and for the life of me i cant think of the name ans artist here are some of the lyrics....

the song starts "finally i figured out but it took a long, long time"

then the chorus sorta goes

" its hard to say what it is i see in you, wonder if i'll always be with you, .... (dont know the exact words here) its all for you."

I know its not much to work with but any help would be greatly apprieciated!!!

CHEERS  :o

Check for new replies or respond here...