inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: TNBC

Written By: whistledog on 02/15/07 at 1:48 pm

Remember TNBC?  It was a Saturday Morning block of Teen Shows that aired on NBC.

Part of the line-up included "Saved By the Bell: The New Class", "Hang Time", "California Dreams", "City Guys" and "All About Us"

I watched all of those shows every Satuday.  I really enjoyed the music of "California Dreams" and always wished the show had a soundtrack on CD

Subject: Re: TNBC

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/15/07 at 1:49 pm

Yes! I used to love to watch all of those shows! I liked, "California Dreams" as well....I can still hum the tune from that one. ;)

Subject: Re: TNBC

Written By: whistledog on 02/15/07 at 1:54 pm

It was a catchy theme indeed.  I used to have the hots for that Kelly Packard chick, but then she moved on to Baywatch, and I lost interest.  lol

Here's some trivia about the show "City Guys".  Frank Bonner (aka Herb Tarlek on WKRP) directed every episode of the show's 5 seasons, and he also appeared in a few episodes of "Saved By the Bell: The New Class"

Check for new replies or respond here...