inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: need the name of these songs

Written By: mr crowly on 03/29/07 at 4:13 pm

can anyone tell me the name of these songs please

1 this was in the simpsons when homers trying to get tickets for a rugby game ( the shows called homer loves ned)  hes on the phone to a radeio station but misses out on the tickets  but this song comes on and homer starts too jam and sing along to  it  ( the lyrfcs go something like  ive got two tickets to paridise got two tickets to paridise)  homer at the end of this  says excerlent guitar rift

2  this next song was around 95/96  the songs kinda dancy but all i can remember is the lyrcs one add one equils one  or something like that please help?

Subject: Re: need the name of these songs

Written By: Henk on 03/29/07 at 4:49 pm

can anyone tell me the name of these songs please

1 this was in the simpsons when homers trying to get tickets for a rugby game ( the shows called homer loves ned)   hes on the phone to a radeio station but misses out on the tickets  but this song comes on and homer starts too jam and sing along to  it  ( the lyrfcs go something like  ive got two tickets to paridise got two tickets to paridise)  homer at the end of this  says excerlent guitar rift

2  this next song was around 95/96   the songs kinda dancy but all i can remember is the lyrcs one add one equils one  or something like that please help?

Don't know about the first one, but the second could be "One And One" by Robert Miles feat. Mariah Nayler (that one came out in 1996).

Written By: mr crowly on 03/29/07 at 5:12 pm

thanks henk childhood rocks lol

Written By: holicman on 03/30/07 at 9:26 am

The first song may be called 2 tickets to paradise, but its definitely by a guy named Eddie Money.

If you ever play the game Grand theft Auto San Andreas it will be on that.

you can here it on the radio station in that game called K DST.

Written By: Marty on 04/15/07 at 6:34 am

Yep, the first is definitely two tickets to paradise.

Check for new replies or respond here...