inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Daria

Written By: spaceace on 04/06/07 at 11:59 am

I loved that show!!!  Anyone else??? :)

Subject: Re: Daria

Written By: nupur on 04/08/07 at 2:49 pm

i'd only seen a few episodes, but i remember i liked the sarcastic humor.

Written By: spaceace on 04/08/07 at 5:59 pm

i'd only seen a few episodes, but i remember i liked the sarcastic humor.

Daria and her monotone sarcasm. :)

Written By: Step-chan on 04/08/07 at 8:14 pm

I've watched plenty of it myself, I liked it when Daria got into a relationship.

Written By: spaceace on 04/08/07 at 8:17 pm

I've watched plenty of it myself, I liked it when Daria got into a relationship.

I remember she always had a crush on Trent. (Jane's brother)  Can't think of who she got into a relationship at the moment. :-\\

Written By: Step-chan on 04/08/07 at 8:26 pm

I remember she always had a crush on Trent. (Jane's brother)  Can't think of who she got into a relationship at the moment. :-\\

Jane's boyfriend at the time.

Written By: spaceace on 04/08/07 at 8:30 pm

Jane's boyfriend at the time.

OOOHHH.  Is the show out on DVD yet???

Written By: Step-chan on 04/08/07 at 8:33 pm

OOOHHH.  Is the show out on DVD yet???

Don't know. Haven't looked.

Written By: spaceace on 04/08/07 at 8:36 pm

Don't know. Haven't looked.

If they have it out I haven't seen it.  I've got an episode on my computer. (Thanks to Goggle video)

Written By: woops on 04/23/07 at 4:25 pm

It was OK, though I like "Beavis & Butt-Head" better, which she was a character on...

For some reason, there was two characters named Britney & Kevin...  :o ::)

Written By: Step-chan on 04/23/07 at 7:47 pm

It was OK, though I like "Beavis & Butt-Head" better, which she was a character on...

For some reason, there was two characters named Britney & Kevin...  :o ::)

The QB and the cheerleader. I remember them, not the brightest people on the show.

Written By: spaceace on 04/23/07 at 7:58 pm

The QB and the cheerleader. I remember them, not the brightest people on the show.

The members of the Fashion Club didn't impress me with their intelect as I recall. :P

Written By: Step-chan on 04/23/07 at 8:04 pm

The members of the Fashion Club didn't impress me with their intelect as I recall. :P

Daria's sister was at least smarter than them.(And actually studied with a tutor when she started worrying about getting into a college)

Written By: spaceace on 04/23/07 at 8:06 pm

Daria's sister was at least smarter than them.(And actually studied with a tutor when she started worrying about getting into a college)

They were all kind of jealous of Quinn weren't they?

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 04/23/07 at 8:19 pm

I loved that show!

I used to watch reruns on the-N (a channel meant for pre-teens and young teenagers.)  Oh well I'm still somewhat of a teenager in my heart.  Kinda.  lol

Written By: Step-chan on 04/23/07 at 8:53 pm

They were all kind of jealous of Quinn weren't they?

Only one of them(who I think was the leader of the group), one of the others was really spacey and unattentive(way more than I could ever be) and the other was actually kinda nice, but also a worrying paranoid basketcase.

Written By: spaceace on 04/23/07 at 10:24 pm

Only one of them(who I think was the leader of the group), one of the others was really spacey and unattentive(way more than I could ever be) and the other was actually kinda nice, but also a worrying paranoid basketcase.

Wasn't the nice one named Stacie?

Written By: Step-chan on 04/24/07 at 6:33 pm

Wasn't the nice one named Stacie?

Maybe. I don't remember.

Written By: kellygoo72 on 05/01/07 at 10:21 pm

I loved that show!

I used to watch reruns on the-N (a channel meant for pre-teens and young teenagers.)  Oh well I'm still somewhat of a teenager in my heart.  Kinda.  lol

I loved that show too.. I used to watch the blocks of it when MTV aired it and I watched it super late at nite on the N... The theme song was awesome.  I think I will ahev to try to find it on DVD since I never see it on the air anymore < I havent checked the N out in quite sometime though>

Im a teen at heart too... But when I was a teen, not now......... YUCK! :P

Written By: spaceace on 05/01/07 at 10:26 pm

I loved that show too.. I used to watch the blocks of it when MTV aired it and I watched it super late at nite on the N... The theme song was awesome.  I think I will ahev to try to find it on DVD since I never see it on the air anymore < I havent checked the N out in quite sometime though>

Im a teen at heart too... But when I was a teen, not now......... YUCK! :P

Yeah, I love the part of the theme about . . . you're standing on my neck. ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...