inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Unknown song- need help. So cheesy it seems to have been wiped from history

Written By: beckie on 05/06/07 at 10:50 am

All I can remember is the video... a young boy without a top on in a glass cage in some sort of medical place singing about needing something to breath with nurses in the background. I think it was 1990's.
Any help? :-\\

Subject: Re: Unknown song- need help. So cheesy it seems to have been wiped from history

Written By: karen on 05/08/07 at 3:31 am

The description of the video reminds me of one by one hit wonder Adam Rickett (from Coronation Steet).  A bit of googling around gave me the title  I Breathe Again

Subject: Re: Unknown song- need help. So cheesy it seems to have been wiped from history

Written By: Gis on 05/08/07 at 10:41 am

The description of the video reminds me of one by one hit wonder Adam Rickett (from Coronation Steet).  A bit of googling around gave me the title  I Breathe Again
I'm not going to ask why you remember that!  ;D

Written By: karen on 05/09/07 at 4:03 am

I'm not going to ask why you remember that!  ;D

I sometimes watch those lame Top 100 shows on Channel Five and I think it was on Worst Videos.  It just stuck in my mind (I probably couldn't tell you what was number 1 though!)

Written By: The J Man on 05/15/07 at 11:03 am

Is it breathe again by Tony Braxton?

For the record, I hate that song...

Check for new replies or respond here...