inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Need help naming songs from 90s

Written By: coco_pup on 06/07/07 at 8:07 pm

I'm after a few songs both from the 90s however, I can't remember the name of them or who they're by. I do know that the first song that I'm after came out in 1995 was on a best of 1995 smash hits album it didn't have a lot of lyrics was more of a dance song with a circus sound to it and in the chorus of this song it had words like, "shoop-dee-doo" or was it just shoop? Not sure now but had a good beat.

The second song doesn't have any lyrics in it and I think it was a dance/techno song and came out in 1994 I think it was featured on the Fox FM Top 20 back in '94 it had a funky beat from my memory. I can kind of remember the music video for this song, hope it gives some kind of a clue anyway, in the clip there's a dodgem/bumper car in it it's animated the video and looks futuristic I think I think it had a truck with the pulley thing on it going up like a forklift truckie or a bunch of cars in the clip I'm not sure? Something like this, hope it's helps trigger anyone's memory my description. I'm pretty sure there were these cars and truck possibly bumper cars and it was animated or a cartoon.

I hope someone can help me with these two songs, hopefully my description helped.
Thank you kindly,
Ellie 

Subject: Re: Need help naming songs from 90s

Written By: whistledog on 06/07/07 at 10:01 pm

The first song is "Doop" by Doop
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvLDm8821jQ

Not sure on the second one  :-\\

Subject: Re: Need help naming songs from 90s

Written By: coco_pup on 06/28/07 at 7:22 pm

Thanks again for that :-)

Would anyone know or have an idea what the second song could be that I'm after? Does it sound familiar? (Given my description of the music/videoclip of the song) hopefully that helps somewhat...

Check for new replies or respond here...