inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Childhhood Memory

Written By: 90skid555 on 07/27/07 at 5:55 pm

Whats your best childhood memory ? mine is going to my aunts house every weekend playing super nintedo all night lol

Subject: Re: Childhhood Memory

Written By: audkal on 07/27/07 at 10:38 pm

Probably just being with my grandparents in general. :)

Written By: Marty McFly on 07/28/07 at 5:56 am

I'm 25, so this centers more on the early '90s for me (of course I had good times later on too, but it wasn't a part of my childhood). Probably...playing Super Nintendo, getting settled into school and making some new friends, watching VH1 and basic stuff like that. In a way, that time was pefecet since I was old enough to start grasping the world, but young enough to still be quite innocent about it. That wasn't quite the same a few years later.

Written By: whistledog on 07/28/07 at 4:48 pm

90s memories for me?  Playing my Turbo Grafx-16.  Everybody I knew either had a SNES or a Sega Genesis, but me, I just had to have a TG-16.  I knew it wouldn't last against the bigger competition from Sega and Nintendo, but those credit-card sized games just looked so awesome, I just had to have a TG-16

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/28/07 at 10:07 pm

Well, I was a teenager and young adult in the 90's...but at the beginning of the 90's, I still enjoyed watching Nickelodeon...and all of the fun shows.  Most of my memories, however, centered around my family and all of the stuff we would do together.

Check for new replies or respond here...