inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: '90s Commercial Help

Written By: Roadgeek on 09/16/07 at 12:02 pm

I need help locating a particular McDonald's Christmas commercial to add to my collection. I have searched all through the Internet with no luck.

The commercial is the one where the kid is making a snowman and Ronald McDonald comes along and says "What this snowman needs is a friend" or something like that. He then makes a copy of that snowman. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. I already have the one where Lindsay wants to run away to McDonaldland.

Please help me.

Subject: Re: '90s Commercial Help

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 09/16/07 at 1:25 pm

I need help locating a particular McDonald's Christmas commercial to add to my collection. I have searched all through the Internet with no luck.

The commercial is the one where the kid is making a snowman and Ronald McDonald comes along and says "What this snowman needs is a friend" or something like that. He then makes a copy of that snowman. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. I already have the one where Lindsay wants to run away to McDonaldland.

Please help me.

I remember that commercial. But, I am not sure where you can find it unless you haven't checked youtube yet. I wish you luck!

Written By: snozberries on 09/17/07 at 3:55 am

Okay I looked all over retrojunk.com. they have tons of McD's commercials but didn't see the one you're looking for. sorry thanks for the walk down memory lane tho. Most of those I had seen in decades. :)

Written By: Matt on 09/20/07 at 12:28 pm

What's up people.  I need help finding a commercial.  A friend of mine is looking for the Spike Lee and Reggie Miller commercial where Spike is holding a brick and says, "How do you shoot these?  They heavy."  I believe it to be an NBA Playoff commercial, but I'm not too certain.  I've looked everywhere and no luck thus far.  If you do find it, please e-mail it to me at ReservoirDog2828@aol.com and in the subject line please put "Spike Lee Commercial"  So I won't delete it. 

Check for new replies or respond here...