inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Lost Song, help

Written By: EmberPhase on 10/15/07 at 5:55 pm

I have looking for an old song, I believe it is from the early 90's.  There are lyrics such as:

Tarzan and Jane, Norman Bates and his Mother, they all had one thing in common, at some point in time she turned to him and said... Let's Get Sexual

Does anyone know the artist or the name of the song.  I have search iTunes and google without any luck.  Thanks for your help.

Subject: Re: Lost Song, help

Written By: snozberries on 10/16/07 at 10:10 am

Don't know if this was what you were looking for but....

I found this  comment by Peter Andersson a.k.a K1chyd - March 12, 2005
Tarzan and Jane, Norman Bates and his Mother
Wacko and Bubbles and all other lovers
Golddigging women that marry old Kings
These are a few of my favorite flings

It was a comment on a parody of My Favorite Things called My Favorite Flings by Royce Miller.
http://www.amiright.com/parody/60s/julieandrews54.shtml

Written By: EmberPhase on 10/16/07 at 6:54 pm

Don't know if this was what you were looking for but....

I found this  comment by Peter Andersson a.k.a K1chyd - March 12, 2005
It was a comment on a parody of My Favorite Things called My Favorite Flings by Royce Miller.
http://www.amiright.com/parody/60s/julieandrews54.shtml

No, that isn't it.  It was a song that played on the radio a lot, it is driving me crazy to remember it LOL.  Thanks for the help though, I appreciate your efforts! ;)

Written By: coqueta83 on 10/16/07 at 8:48 pm

The lyrics sound familiar, but I'm like you, I can't remember who sang it or what the actual title of the song is.

Written By: Midas at work on 10/17/07 at 2:19 pm

I think the song you're looking for is "Sexual" by Goddess. 

Written By: EmberPhase on 10/17/07 at 6:14 pm

I think the song you're looking for is "Sexual" by Goddess. 

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Do you know HOW long I have been wondering that?  Treat yourself to something nice for that!!!!!!!!!!!!  I so HEART you!

Written By: Midas on 10/17/07 at 7:51 pm

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Do you know HOW long I have been wondering that?  Treat yourself to something nice for that!!!!!!!!!!!!  I so HEART you!

You're welcome.  I'm putting chicken in my salad this evening.  :D ;D

Written By: whistledog on 10/17/07 at 10:03 pm

I somehow missed this thread

Sexual by Goddess is actually a song I have been looking for since a very long time.  It was a major Top 40 hit in Canada, and I remember it well, but I can't find it anywhere.  Anyone by chance have the mp3 ?

Check for new replies or respond here...