inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Box Music TV

Written By: Flameon on 10/22/07 at 6:45 pm

Whatever happened to this idea from the mid 90’s? Not sure if i got the name correct, but I remember you had to phone in or something to select your favorite music video to be played.

I never managed to call, because I like a lot of the videos that were being selected by other users. Hehe

We need to bring it back!

Subject: Re: The Box Music TV

Written By: coqueta83 on 10/22/07 at 10:13 pm

I remember this channel-it was on one of the upper UHF channels and the reception was quite poor, but they did play some really good videos.

Written By: Matt the Rat76 on 10/27/07 at 4:01 pm

I remember the Box also and it was good until it got canned

Written By: blondie84 on 11/03/07 at 1:08 am

My math teacher in Jr. high used to have the tv on The Box. And we used to watch it before class. I miss it.  :-[

Written By: snozberries on 11/03/07 at 7:21 pm

Whatever happened to this idea from the mid 90’s? Not sure if i got the name correct, but I remember you had to phone in or something to select your favorite music video to be played.

I never managed to call, because I like a lot of the videos that were being selected by other users. Hehe

We need to bring it back!

I think its still on MTV its called Total Request Live or TRL at least the concept seems the same.

Check for new replies or respond here...