inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 1990s DOLL WITH PROJECTOR CROWN!

Written By: Jenn on 11/26/07 at 2:45 pm

I am looking for the name of a doll that I had when I was little. It had a pink crown that was a projector and a button on it's stomach...whenever you pushed the button the projector in the dolls crown would show a picture on the ceiling and its wrist and ankles would light up. If anyone has any idea what the name of this doll is please let me know>!

Thanks!

Subject: Re: 1990s DOLL WITH PROJECTOR CROWN!

Written By: Miranda on 12/02/07 at 1:09 am

I am looking for the same doll! Please email me if you were able to find out the name of the doll, m.tabler@insightstyle.com
thank you

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/03/07 at 12:18 pm

Have you both tried "Google Search"?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/03/07 at 12:35 pm

It wasn't Lil' Miss Magic Jewels, was it? I know she wore a pink crown..and had a wand of some sort.

Written By: xSiouXBoIx on 12/03/07 at 5:45 pm

my sister had Lil' Miss Makeup in the late 80s. i also remember there was a Lil' Miss Makeup doll that was a mermaid that had jewels on her fin and crown that lit up.

Written By: RollChan1985 on 12/04/07 at 7:50 pm

The doll your talking about is called Starlight Sparkles which is from Mattel in 1992.I hope that helps you.

Written By: Trevor on 05/30/10 at 9:07 pm

I have an original Starbright Sparkles. It is incredibly rare.  If anyone is interested shoot me an email at tpwashington@comcast.net   I possibly might list it on Ebay if I don't hear from anyone.

Thanks!

-Trevor

Check for new replies or respond here...