inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Drive Me Crazy and other 90's movies

Written By: blabla8 on 12/30/07 at 8:01 am

Have you ever watched the movie Drive Me Crazy starring Melissa Joan Hart and Adrian Grenier? I think it's so 90's. The clothes... is it just me, or today's clothes are a bit uglier and more kitsch? A thing about 90's as a whole I like is the light athmosphere everywhere - even in 'dark' movies and hard music genres bad thing didn't predominate the way they do now. How I miss vivid (but not too) colours of the 1990s. It may be the 11/9 thing (which was awful) that changed the way we look on things - videos now are darker and movies are darker too. However 11/9 cannot excuse the post-2001 lack of taste in clothing and other stuff. What do you think? I think, that the 90's were the ultimate optimistic, merry-go-lucky decade, whether the 00's are the complete opposite to that. They are sarcastic and way too dark.

What do you think of Drive Me Crazy and other 90's movies

Subject: Re: Drive Me Crazy and other 90's movies

Written By: movies on 01/03/08 at 1:31 pm

never seen it

Written By: Zeb on 01/09/08 at 8:21 pm

However 11/9 cannot excuse the post-2001 lack of taste in clothing and other stuff. What do you think?

That is one of the dumbest things I have read so far this year, and it is not even a month old yet. 

Written By: Christina87 on 01/23/08 at 6:39 pm

i loved that movie i have it on dvd

Written By: musicgirl on 02/13/08 at 8:04 pm

I've seen that movie before, its pretty good. I agree that it is just typical 90s all the way, especially the clothes.

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/18/08 at 3:31 pm

I've never seen that movie.  It was okay, not great, not good.  Not bad.  It was just okay.  I hope to see it one day.

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 02/18/08 at 7:30 pm

I've never seen it, but being that it starred Melissa Joan Hart and Adrien Grenier, it sounds like a late '90s movie. I think a better movie, just from my better judgement, that had teenage/young actors in it from the '90s is probably "She's All That."

Check for new replies or respond here...