inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Song Help

Written By: SpaceHog on 01/06/08 at 4:28 pm

This song is a soft rock song, and it seems like it is from the early 90's or late, late 80's. I have partial lyrics here. They are: "Be there, Be there, ooh baby." This somg is played at work constantly. I cannot get the song title, because the song is played at all stop and shop stores at once.

Subject: Re: Song Help

Written By: snozberries on 01/06/08 at 5:22 pm

This song is a soft rock song, and it seems like it is from the early 90's or late, late 80's. I have partial lyrics here. They are: "Be there, Be there, ooh baby." This somg is played at work constantly. I cannot get the song title, because the song is played at all stop and shop stores at once.

male or female artist?

Written By: SpaceHog on 01/06/08 at 6:41 pm

It's a female artist... forgot to mention that.

Written By: snozberries on 01/06/08 at 7:00 pm

and just because I want to rule it out before I start racking my brain... its not

"I'll Be There" by Mariah Carey?  Its probably not but I had to ask. . .

Written By: karen on 01/06/08 at 9:52 pm

I will listen out for it the next time I am in Stop and Shop

Written By: SpaceHog on 01/06/08 at 10:36 pm

and just because I want to rule it out before I start racking my brain... its not

"I'll Be There" by Mariah Carey?  Its probably not but I had to ask. . .

It's not that song. From what I hear, the playlists change, I Asked central office.

Written By: TraceyBelle on 03/23/08 at 3:50 am

Could it be "I'll Be There"the Pointer Sisters?

Check for new replies or respond here...