inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Eerie, Indiana (1991-1992 TV Show)

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 01/17/08 at 3:27 pm

I almost forgot about this short-lived TV show from the early '90s, but I did watch it. Does anyone have any memories of this show? My memories are pretty faint, but if I watched it again, I'm sure I'd remember quite a bit from it.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/89/EerieIn.jpg

Subject: Re: Eerie, Indiana (1991-1992 TV Show)

Written By: saver on 01/17/08 at 4:20 pm

I almost forgot about this short-lived TV show from the early '90s, but I did watch it. Does anyone have any memories of this show? My memories are pretty faint, but if I watched it again, I'm sure I'd remember quite a bit from it.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/89/EerieIn.jpg

I believe it is available on video.

It was like a 'Night Gallery' for kids.

I remember an episode about twins that never grew older and the whole family was forever young, no wrinkles or grey setting in, when the stars of the show peeked in the room where the twin brothers slept, they saw 2 hyperbaric chamber/coffins that they were tucked into every night-which revealed their youth secret!!!

Also thought it was a fun show to watch, but whatever happened to the cast members who helped make it so???
Guess it was their passing fancy as they looked like a group who would be admired by tv/film crowds. But no word of Omri Katz since....maybe another terrible 'child star' experience-Macauley C. curse????

Also, wonder if many people visit the place since the name became famous on the show?

Written By: snozberries on 01/17/08 at 6:29 pm

I saw a couple of episodes...

I remember liking it but mostly I remember it being hard to find... I think NBC move it around a lot and then it got picked up by some cable network so I never saw it again.

Written By: whistledog on 01/17/08 at 11:16 pm

I remember this show.  Omri Katz, the star of the show was already known for his role as John Ross III, son of J.R. and Sue Ellen Ewing on 'Dallas'

If I remember correctly, they FOX re-made Errie Indiana in the late 90s with a new cast, but I still prefer the original as seen in the pic

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/17/08 at 11:17 pm

I freakin' LOVED this show! I was SO mad when they cancelled it. I would love to see the episodes again!

Written By: robby76 on 01/18/08 at 10:15 pm

I loved Eerie Indiana! I taped several episodes off tv in the UK back in the early 90s. Good show. The casting was great too... loved his pal Justin and his older sister.

http://www.cinetudes.com/photo/548702-670171.jpg

Written By: whistledog on 01/20/08 at 12:28 am

That kid who played Justin also went on to further fame on the 90s dramedy 'Picket Fences'.  I just bought Season 1 of that and am so anxious to see it!

Written By: LilSmurf on 02/01/08 at 6:29 pm

ahh YES!!! this show is awesome those two twins where with the tubaware lady lol

Check for new replies or respond here...