inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Trying to find the name of an unknown toy from the 90s

Written By: mikaela on 02/07/08 at 6:15 pm

im looking for the name of a plush toy i had growing up, a medium sized dinosaur i think it was neon colored and made out of a nylon material, when you squeezed his belly he made a squealing type of noise kind of sounded like someone trying to catch their breath. if anyone could help me out that would be great..thanks!!

Subject: Re: Trying to find the name of an unknown toy from the 90s

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 02/07/08 at 6:20 pm

im looking for the name of a plush toy i had growing up, a medium sized dinosaur i think it was neon colored and made out of a nylon material, when you squeezed his belly he made a squealing type of noise kind of sounded like someone trying to catch their breath. if anyone could help me out that would be great..thanks!!

You posted this twice under two different usernames. ::)

Written By: Matt on 03/02/08 at 7:51 pm

:) Hey, I had this same toy, it might even be out in my dads garage still. Maybe I'll take a look next time I'm there.

Written By: nupur on 05/13/08 at 8:06 pm

OMG i still have mine! it's yellow with purple scales and makes exactly the noise you described. i just went to my attic to find it...i believe it's called the "Puffalump" dinosaur, from fisher price.

Written By: Matt on 05/21/08 at 7:57 pm

Yup, found mine now, only mine was purple with green spots, but the noise maker doesnt work anymore.

Check for new replies or respond here...