inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: This is gonna be a long shot, but...

Written By: lebeiw15 on 03/03/08 at 2:26 am

...there's this movie I saw on TV awhile back.  Only thing I remember about it, is there were some guys shooting in a supermarket.  I remember someone shot some Aunt Jemima syrup, or something along those lines, and the syrup poured out... also I remember seeing Pop-Tarts.  This is all I can remember.  I want to know the name, could anyone help ID this?

Sorry it's not much info, but I have the feeling if they are a big fan of the movie, they'll get it right away. The movie is from 1991.

Subject: Re: This is gonna be a long shot, but...

Written By: whistledog on 03/03/08 at 9:22 am

Could be 'Falling Down' starring Michael Douglas?

Written By: karen on 03/03/08 at 9:29 am

no idea of the film, just wanted to say 'hi' to lebeiw.  Still trying to work what your name means

Written By: karen on 03/03/08 at 12:22 pm

Aww, what the hell... I'm an adult now...

It's my last name backwards.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  :D

Dam.  I'm sure you said something about a French King once.  At least I can stop Googling it!

Written By: nally on 03/03/08 at 12:22 pm

It's not Falling Down.  Although, that movie is freakin' brilliant.

I have no idea what film it could be either...but I just happened to see you're back here...again. Howdy Mr. Lebeiw! O0

no idea of the film, just wanted to say 'hi' to lebeiw.  Still trying to work what your name means

Aww, what the hell... I'm an adult now...

It's my last name backwards.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  :D

I've been wondering aboutwhat it means for years as well...but if you'd like to keep it a secret, I respect that.

Written By: nally on 03/03/08 at 12:40 pm

Thanks nally! 

You're welcome. So how are things these days? (I know this is kindof off topic, but it's nice to see old faces after a long hiatus)

Written By: karen on 03/03/08 at 12:52 pm

That really takes me back.. I vaguely seem to remember what you're talking about.. although I don't know why I would've said that  ???

lol, well, now ya know!

At least four years ago - maybe more.

Check for new replies or respond here...