inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Dance song from 1999...HELP!!

Written By: Lori on 03/20/08 at 3:48 pm

OK, I am at my wits end! There was this dance song that came out in 1999 and I have no idea who it is by or what it is called but it was a popular track and I have heard it in various commercials and documentaries on MTV. All I know is that it came out in 1999, the video featured a kid playing with a toy airplane, and the song was featured as a 'Super Slammin' Dance Track' on VH-1's 'I Love the 90s: 1999'. It sounds alot like Basement Jaxx, but it's not them. It has that same sound though. If ANYONE has ANY idea what I'm talking about PLEASE let me know!!

Thanks!
Lori

Subject: Re: Dance song from 1999...HELP!!

Written By: Midas on 03/20/08 at 5:17 pm

Stardust - "Music Sounds Better With You"

Video Link

Written By: Lori on 03/20/08 at 5:31 pm

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!

Written By: whistledog on 03/20/08 at 6:57 pm

It would have been funny if you said it sounded like Daft Punk because the man behind Stardust was Thomas Bangalter, founding and core member of Daft Punk

Written By: ginalyn on 04/09/08 at 2:39 pm

If you're interested in dance songs, and you're running itunes (much safer than limewire or those russian sites, and it supports the artists who make the music)

check this link -- the "euro club hits" series:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSearch.woa/wa/advancedSearchResults?albumTerm=Euro+Club+Hits+Vol+

This series the "Euro Club Hits" I think has some real winners on it.....

Check for new replies or respond here...