inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Please can anybody help?

Written By: watto on 03/21/08 at 5:18 am

I am trying to get some information about a song in the early 90s. I think it may have been on MTV and there was a lady singing and dancing around a chair, fast paced, and the only words I can remember is like " LA la la la la" and then singing in German or something. There was also a chimp jumping around her and on the chair. I could be wrong but I seem to remember also that she had stripy clothes.
Sorry about the lack of information but hopefully someone out there has a bit more of an idea.
Cheers good people of the world
From Watto "Down under"

Subject: Re: Please can anybody help?

Written By: alessandro on 03/21/08 at 1:27 pm

Well, it doesn't fit all of your descriptions, but Metallica's "The Memory Remains" comes to mind. There's the old lady (Marianne Faithfull), there's the "na na na" part, also a chair somewhere and a monkey. Although neither the monkey nor the lady dance around you might want to check it out (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsQHbg3kxlo). Perhaps it's one of those worn out memories. Good Luck!

Check for new replies or respond here...