inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: A lost song (about cars)

Written By: alessandro on 03/21/08 at 1:16 pm

For years I've trying to track down the name of the song (and, of course, the band who played it) that has something to do about cars. The four (I believe they were four) members of the band are driving around the city in a car and then there are shots of the road above the car and arrows, al sort of things that remit to traffic and driving rules. I know it's a long shot, this is what I remember. But I guess someone must remember the song; it used to play regularly on MTV way back when. Well, thanks for any input.

Subject: Re: A lost song (about cars)

Written By: Tam on 03/27/08 at 1:51 pm

All I can think of is Madonna's Beautiful Stranger - 1999
I believe it had clips in it from Austin Powers of them on top of a bus with the neon lights over head like they are driving. Of course, I could be mistaken ;)

Written By: Jeff on 03/29/08 at 5:50 am

Hmmm i think you might be talkin about Fastball - The way?  i cant think of any videos of traffic stuff in them though, i dont know ill look around and if i can find it ill let you know lol

Written By: Red Ant on 03/29/08 at 12:33 pm

For years I've trying to track down the name of the song (and, of course, the band who played it) that has something to do about cars. The four (I believe they were four) members of the band are driving around the city in a car and then there are shots of the road above the car and arrows, al sort of things that remit to traffic and driving rules. I know it's a long shot, this is what I remember. But I guess someone must remember the song; it used to play regularly on MTV way back when. Well, thanks for any input.

"How Bizarre" by OMC?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfJe8hQ8ha0

Ant

Check for new replies or respond here...