inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Editors for inthe90s.com needed!!!

Written By: ChuckyG on 04/10/08 at 1:39 pm

Become an editor today!

What does an editor do?
On our website, inthe90s.com we have a few dozen sections where visitors to the site are allowed to add suggestions for what should also appear on a particular page.  Editors review these incoming suggestions to make sure they are appropriate for the page to either approve or reject them.  They also have the ability to remove entries that shouldn't be on the section, or edit incorrect information present on the page.

Benefits?
Editors get extra access on inthe00s.com to extra messageboards, and a title underneath their name. They also get sneak peaks at new sections on the various websites ChuckyG runs.  If they have ideas for new sections on the sites they edit, they're allowed to review the new sections once created (if they want to).

What do I need?
It's all done through your web browser.  You should have a browser that has a built in spell checker like Firefox 2.0 or greater, or a new version of IE.  You should also be familiar with the subject matter to make reviewing new entries a little easier.

How often do I need to review my sections?
You need only review new submissions once a week. Most sections only receive a few new entries a week, so it won't take more than a few minutes to review them.

How do I sign up?
Send an email or a Personal Message to ChuckyG, chuck@worcestermass.com and pick 2 or 3 sections from this list that are unassigned that you are interested in reviewing.

Check for new replies or respond here...