inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: grunge is the most coolest thing!!

Written By: josh911 on 06/12/08 at 3:39 pm

Hi i have been listening to some grunge u now Nirvana and i brought it to school and now everyone is into it my fav song is Never mind i luv it i also like come on as you are!!MAN THIS STUFF KILLS RAP AND SOULJA S***

Subject: Re: grunge is the most coolest thing!!

Written By: Step-chan on 06/12/08 at 5:13 pm

Nirvana never had a song called "Never mind".

Written By: josh911 on 06/12/08 at 5:28 pm

I MEAN ALBUM

Written By: Step-chan on 06/12/08 at 5:40 pm

Hey, I just felt the need to tell you.

No need to use Caplocks.

Written By: josh911 on 06/12/08 at 6:09 pm

ok are you happy now/>? :o :o

Written By: whistledog on 06/12/08 at 7:03 pm

ok are you happy now/>? :o :o

are you crazy?

Written By: Step-chan on 06/12/08 at 7:31 pm

are you crazy?

He did pick an odd choice of smilies.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/12/08 at 7:40 pm

Well, I could ignore that or say that it's left over goop in Courtney Love's syringe!
:P

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 06/14/08 at 4:45 pm

Hi i have been listening to some grunge u now Nirvana and i brought it to school and now everyone is into it my fav song is Never mind i luv it i also like come on as you are!!MAN THIS STUFF KILLS RAP AND SOULJA S***

Aha! I think I know who this is!

So, does this mean your dumb mom finally bought you an iPod?  ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Marty McFly on 06/14/08 at 6:57 pm

Is there a way we can get this moron kid banned? Stupid text speak, no knowledge of anything before like 2004, and insulting people who like the pre-internet times...that's no better than excessive decadeology.

Written By: Step-chan on 06/14/08 at 7:03 pm

Is there a way we can get this moron kid banned? Stupid text speak, no knowledge of anything before like 2004, and insulting people who like the pre-internet times...that's no better than excessive decadeology.

He seem irritated by my correcting him. :D

Written By: Marty McFly on 06/14/08 at 7:05 pm

^ Idiots usually are. ;D

I can't believe this kid is supposedly 14. I was smarter than that when I was SIX! And I find it even harder to believe he actually likes grunge. I mean with the way he talks and thinks, 1991 might as well be the last ice age. ;)

Written By: Step-chan on 06/14/08 at 7:17 pm

I wonder if he's also the one doing the guest threads. :D

Written By: Marty McFly on 06/14/08 at 7:19 pm

I doubt it.

cz yu dnt see thm tkling lyke ths. ;D

Written By: Step-chan on 06/14/08 at 7:39 pm

I doubt it.

cz yu dnt see thm tkling lyke ths. ;D

You got a point.

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 06/14/08 at 7:40 pm

I think this guy's just a poser trying to stir things up.

I refuse to believe the quality of schools have dropped low enough to allow a 14 year old to have such limited knowledge of the english language, or that he has no memory of anything that happened before he was 8 or 9 years old, or that nobody at his school knew of Nirvana or grunge until he introduced them to it and converted all of them into fans.

It's just all hard to swallow. :D

Written By: Marty McFly on 06/14/08 at 7:50 pm

I think this guy's just a poser trying to stir things up.

I refuse to believe the quality of schools have dropped low enough to allow a 14 year old to have such limited knowledge of the english language, or that he has no memory of anything that happened before he was 8 or 9 years old, or that nobody at his school knew of Nirvana or grunge until he introduced them to it and converted all of them into fans.

It's just all hard to swallow. :D

Yeah, I know what you mean, lol. It could be someone just pretending to be an idiot kid wondering what we're gonna say about it. Especially because he just flip flopped, one minute he's saying he doesn't remember or like anything from the '90s and calls living without the Internet "lame", and the next he supposedly likes Nirvana.

It's like even if he IS for real, it's like come on dude, you could at least pretend to know what you're talking about. ;)

Written By: Step-chan on 06/14/08 at 7:51 pm

Yeah, I know what you mean, lol. It could be someone just pretending to be an idiot kid wondering what we're gonna say about it. Especially because he just flip flopped, one minute he's saying he doesn't remember or like anything from the '90s and calls living without the Internet "lame", and the next he supposedly likes Nirvana.

It's like even if he IS for real, it's like come on dude, you could at least pretend to know what you're talking about. ;)

In a way he reminds of someone from gamefaqs(a gaming site where people can make guides for games).

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 06/15/08 at 3:29 am

This help?  ;)

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s78/AL-B_photos/Do-not-feed-the-troll.png

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/23/08 at 12:53 am

^ Idiots usually are. ;D

I can't believe this kid is supposedly 14. I was smarter than that when I was SIX! And I find it even harder to believe he actually likes grunge. I mean with the way he talks and thinks,. ;)

Duuuuude! "Encino Man"!
;)

Actually, that was '92, but it was certainly started in '91!

Written By: Step-chan on 06/23/08 at 2:20 pm

This help?  ;)

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s78/AL-B_photos/Do-not-feed-the-troll.png

It could. ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...