inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: New UK Radio Show - The 90s Revival - Starts June 29th!

Written By: markhardie on 06/25/08 at 2:55 pm

Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know about a brand new radio show about the fantastic 90s which starts on Sunday June 29th at 12 noon. It's called the 90s Revival and it's presented by myself - Mark Hardie. I actually started this show a few years ago, and after a short rest it's back, bigger and better than before!

So if you love the 90s as much as I do then don't miss two hours of classic retro hits and memories! You can tune and get involved with the show via www.gatewayfm.com

This week - find out who went straight to number one with their debut single in this weeks retro chart top ten from 1993 and can you guess the mystery 90s year. Plus there’s a cheesy moment to vote for and the top 5 this week is movie soundtracks from the 90s.

I'd love to hear about your 90s memories! And I look forward to chatting about them on here too!

See you there!

Subject: Re: New UK Radio Show - The 90s Revival - Starts June 29th!

Written By: Paul on 06/25/08 at 4:30 pm

I'll have to pass on this one...the 90s are right out of my ball-park...

...however, if we're talking 1890s... ::)

Subject: Re: New UK Radio Show - The 90s Revival - Starts June 29th!

Written By: whistledog on 06/25/08 at 10:11 pm

I'll have to pass on this one...the 90s are right out of my ball-park...

...however, if we're talking 1890s... ::)

Wow!  An 1890s radio show.  That would be interesting LOL

Check for new replies or respond here...