inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Cop show with young good-looking Male/Female partner team?

Written By: Homer on 06/29/08 at 3:53 pm

I'm trying to remember the name of a cop show from, I dunno, 10 years ago, maybe, with a young good looking male/female team.  Maybe set in Miami or LA?  The guy had dark sort of spiky hair, and the woman was very attractive, but not a bimbo type.  She looked like the actress Dina Meyer.  I actually saw Dina Meyer in a movie recently, and could have sworn she was the woman from that show, but it's not in her credits.  Anyone know what show it was?  It wasn't on one of the three major networks, I don't think.  Maybe USA?  Thanks.

Subject: Re: Cop show with young good-looking Male/Female partner team?

Written By: Marty McFly on 06/29/08 at 3:56 pm

I know exactly the one you're talking about (I think I do anyway) 'cause I used to really be into cop shows in the early-mid '90s. That one was on around 1996, but the name slips me too. Was the woman a blonde? I think her name on the show was Diane.

Written By: Homer on 06/29/08 at 3:59 pm

Oh, nevermind, somehow out of the deep recesses of my brain, I actually remembered the male actor's name (Rob Estes!), and was able to find the show: SILK STALKINGS! 

I feel like an idiot now for posting.  :-[

Thanks.
:D

Written By: Marty McFly on 06/29/08 at 4:13 pm

^ Oh right on dude. That WAS the show I was thinking of, so I'm glad you reminded me, I totally forgot about it before this post! :) I thought the female cop was cute, lol so that's what stood out the most to me then.

Written By: whistledog on 06/29/08 at 4:34 pm

I wish I'd got here sooner cause I knew the answer.  I got Seasons 1 and 2 of Silk Stalkings on DVD.  It was a great show :)

Of all the TV shows that were produced by Stephen J. Cannell, 'Silk Stalkings' was the most successful.  It ran for 176 episodes over 8 seasons

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/29/08 at 10:45 pm

yes..as soon as I read the question..I knew exactly what show it was! ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...