inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Northern Exposure.

Written By: Gis on 10/08/08 at 3:27 am

I just started watching season three last night on DVD. I LOVED this show so much but it was only ever cult t.v. in the U.K. I even liked it with the new doctor in it but I guess all things have to end at some point and it did end on a high.

Anyone else a fan?

John Corbett *SWOON* i used to have a huge poster of him from the show on the back of my bedroom door!  ;D

Subject: Re: Northern Exposure.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 10/08/08 at 5:12 am

I loved that show!

John Corbett came from a town close to where I grew up and he still owns a farm back there.  They did a piece in the local newspaper on him not too long ago.  He's now a country singer.  :(  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yunTgWLY9Sk

I always wanted to move to Sicily, Alaska (had it actually existed.)  I like those quirky small towns that I would feel at home at.

I just saw the guy that played the bartender (Holling) in a movie (although I know forget which one it was)

I just LOVED all the characters on that series, but especially Chris Stevens.

Subject: Re: Northern Exposure.

Written By: midnite on 10/09/08 at 8:58 pm

Yeah, I loved the show when it first started.  I wonder what ever happened to Janine Turner and that little doctor guy. LOL

Check for new replies or respond here...