inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Cutting Edge

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/04/09 at 8:45 pm

I have seen The Cutting Edge, for the third time recently, and now I kind of like the film.

Originally, I didn't really care much about the film, until I saw it again today.

I was in between surfing channels, when I caught the middle half of the film, seeing is that was nothing else on, I decided to watch the reast of the film.

And now. I have to admit I kind of liked watch it.  Especially, the coach, he was very funny and had some of the best moments, in the film.

Terry O'Quinn, is also in the film, and he was pretty great too.

I wouldn't mind seeing the film, from the begining, whenever I get the chance.

Subject: Re: The Cutting Edge

Written By: whistledog on 01/04/09 at 9:33 pm

I like this film too.  Good ol' Terry O'Quinn.  Not many people realize he did things before LOST

They made a sequel to the film a few years ago, but it should be avoided like the plague

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/04/09 at 9:36 pm

I will.

By the way, after seeing the film, I have to amit admit, that Moira Kelly, looked absolutely cute in the film.

Written By: whistledog on 01/04/09 at 9:56 pm

By the way, after seeing the film, I have to amit admit, that Moira Kelly, looked absolutely cute in the film.

She was very cute in that film yes

One film where I didn't find her all that attractive was 'With Honors'

Written By: snozberries on 01/05/09 at 6:27 pm

I like this film too.  Good ol' Terry O'Quinn.  Not many people realize he did things before LOST

They made a sequel to the film a few years ago, but it should be avoided like the plague

Hello Stepfather!

weren't there two sequels? no I guess just the one...with their "daughter" as the prima donna skater. 

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 01/06/09 at 1:30 pm

I saw it on video not longer after the movie was released, probably like in 1993 or something. I liked it a lot. I have been meaning to watching it again since then, but have only caught bits and pieces since then. I think it's a good flick. Nothing harmful in watching it  :)

Written By: snozberries on 01/06/09 at 8:12 pm

none of you who admit to liking Cutting Edge can bad mouth Dirty Dancing...ever  ;)

for the record I did enjoy Cutting Edge too but that's because I like bullsheesh love stories.  ;D

Written By: Kryllith on 01/12/09 at 3:46 pm

My ex-wife and I used to frequent a sushi buffet down in New Orleans that used to carry green tea ice cream. At some point they stopped carrying it, so we would go eat there for sushi and eat then visit another sushi bar (owned by the same people) for the ice cream. One evening while we were anxiously awaiting our dessert, she was intently watching all the servers bringing food to the customers in hopes of spying our ice cream. I commented about her reactions to which she replied "It's almost orgasmic." Not long after I showed her The Cutting Edge for the first time, to which see exclaimed "She stole my line!"

Check for new replies or respond here...