inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hammer Man

Written By: joeman on 02/19/09 at 10:53 am

Has anyone ever seen this cartoon?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8WYh8uz3pQ&feature=related

Subject: Re: Hammer Man

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/19/09 at 5:51 pm

Unfortunatly, yes....

::)

Written By: robby76 on 02/19/09 at 7:58 pm

Yes - this was standard Saturday morning fare in the early 90s. Stuff like this, Bill & Ted and the New Kids cartoon.  ;D

Written By: whistledog on 02/19/09 at 10:23 pm

Yes - this was standard Saturday morning fare in the early 90s. Stuff like this, Bill & Ted and the New Kids cartoon.  ;D

Oh yes, and just for the heck of it, let's not forget about Pro Stars, the infamous cartoon starring Michael Jordan, Bo Jackson and Wayne Gretzky ;D

Written By: nally on 04/03/09 at 12:50 pm

I actually do remember it, and I only saw one episode of it, back in 1992.

Written By: SuperDupper on 04/03/09 at 1:41 pm

i want to find all of these on dvds i wish they can bring back all these cool shows back

Written By: robby76 on 04/03/09 at 7:28 pm

i want to find all of these on dvds i wish they can bring back all these cool shows back

I reckon you will, the dvd companies are just getting through their 70s and 80s nostalgia kicks. The 90s will come soon.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 04/03/09 at 7:32 pm

Oh GAWD! LMAO! Unfortunately as much as I tried to avoid it my brother and his friends liked that one but I had to walk out of the room whenever he was watching that because I thought the writers were on some sort of really bad acid trip.  ::)

Check for new replies or respond here...