inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Brandy (song poll)

Written By: robby76 on 02/25/09 at 10:11 am

3 choices for fave songs. Her discography spans both decades, but I thought I'd stick this in the 90s section.

I love Brandy and her raspy vocals. She's done some great albums - her finest being 1998's "Never Say Never". She's back with a great lead single and some hot itunes bonus tracks.

My fave being "Locked In Love"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABF4JCxNwD0

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FDaV4ZAcsmY/STDFjGUcq8I/AAAAAAAABhA/5krdwtXFegE/s400/brandy+human.jpg

Subject: Re: Brandy (song poll)

Written By: Midas on 02/25/09 at 10:39 am

"Sittin' Up In My Room", "The Boy Is Mine" (with Monica) and "What About Us?" :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/25/09 at 12:26 pm

Have You Ever
Full Moon

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/25/09 at 3:13 pm

"Sittin' Up In My Room", "The Boy Is Mine" (with Monica) and "What About Us?" :)

Ditto.  :)

Written By: snozberries on 02/25/09 at 7:36 pm

I picked the obvious three

Sittin up in my Room
Baby
I wanna Be Down..... but the rap version with Dana (er Queen Latifah) - and thosse other people  ;)

Written By: coqueta83 on 02/25/09 at 10:57 pm

"I Wanna Be Down", "Baby", and "Sittin' Up In My Room" are my favorites. Brings back some memories of my high school years.

Written By: nicole1977 on 02/25/09 at 11:04 pm

I like Brandy 90s and early 2000's stuff (2002, Full Moon).  I believe that Full Moon was her last hot album.  After that, she went down the drain.

Written By: nally on 02/28/09 at 12:06 pm

"I Wanna Be Down", "Baby", and "Sittin' Up In My Room" are my favorites. Brings back some memories of my high school years.

Those are the ones that I know best...I was just beginning high school at the time she released her debut album. That's half my life ago already! :o

Check for new replies or respond here...