inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: need help with a song

Written By: scottyb on 03/02/09 at 4:13 pm

i heard this song on a 1995 grand mix but i cant find the name of it its a dance song and it was hard to make out what the singer was saying but i got most of it it gos like this

lets forget the feeling and try to think the meaning and your came my into something something lets forget the feeling and try to think the meaning and your came into my

and thats pretty much what i got its hard to go on but Ive been looking for this song for about 4 years now all i know is its from the 90's its dancy and its a female singer

Subject: Re: need help with a song

Written By: maroth864 on 03/02/09 at 6:11 pm

i heard this song on a 1995 grand mix but i cant find the name of it its a dance song and it was hard to make out what the singer was saying but i got most of it it gos like this

lets forget the feeling and try to think the meaning and your came my into something something lets forget the feeling and try to think the meaning and your came into my

and thats pretty much what i got its hard to go on but Ive been looking for this song for about 4 years now all i know is its from the 90's its dancy and its a female singer

Do you know what the CD was called it was on?  The exact name or something very close..?

Written By: scottyb on 03/02/09 at 7:14 pm

Do you know what the CD was called it was on?  The exact name or something very close..?

well i made a sample of the song and put it up on my youtube so now u will know what it sounds like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEbX-lHWf3Q

Written By: maroth864 on 03/02/09 at 7:17 pm

well i made a sample of the song and put it up on my youtube so now u will know what it sounds like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEbX-lHWf3Q

I'll check it out, but do you have the exact name of the cd it came on too?

Written By: scottyb on 03/02/09 at 7:24 pm

I'll check it out, but do you have the exact name of the cd it came on too?

Na i downloaded it on win mix 5 years ago and saved it on a CD  i burned the file was called Ben Liebrand 1995 grandmix but i looked it up and they were not done by him

Written By: maroth864 on 03/02/09 at 7:55 pm

Na i downloaded it on win mix 5 years ago and saved it on a CD  i burned the file was called Ben Liebrand 1995 grandmix but i looked it up and they were not done by him

One other question..how long is the song you have in duration?

Written By: scottyb on 03/02/09 at 8:54 pm

One other question..how long is the song you have in duration?

the one i have on my youtube is only 30 seconds long the grandmix is from is over 55 mins long

Written By: maroth864 on 03/03/09 at 12:54 am

the one i have on my youtube is only 30 seconds long the grandmix is from is over 55 mins long

Well, the thing is that Ben Liebrand did do some songs named Grandmix..actually I think there's two with that name but it's not only him on the CD.  He just does the intro/outro and some other song..have you already come across these cds?  The CDS themselves are called like "Grandmix: 90s Edition" but if you go to discogs.com it says it's Ben Liebrand for the cds

Written By: scottyb on 03/03/09 at 6:54 pm

Well, the thing is that Ben Liebrand did do some songs named Grandmix..actually I think there's two with that name but it's not only him on the CD.  He just does the intro/outro and some other song..have you already come across these cds?  The CDS themselves are called like "Grandmix: 90s Edition" but if you go to discogs.com it says it's Ben Liebrand for the cds

yea but it doest list the tracks all  i need to know is what the name of the song is and the artist

Written By: 90steen on 03/03/09 at 9:42 pm

I don't know why I don't know what you're talking about. 1995 was the year I was obsessed with music and I loved dance

Written By: maroth864 on 03/03/09 at 11:03 pm

So you've seen this before?

http://allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=10:hpfixqrsldae

Written By: scottyb on 03/04/09 at 12:42 am

So you've seen this before?

http://allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=10:hpfixqrsldae

thats not it 

Written By: scottyb on 03/04/09 at 12:51 am

heres the link to what the song is on its an entire grandmix of songs from 1995 only http://discomixes.ru/ppfiles/grandmix1995.htm probelm is this song appearis on it and i dont know the name of it because there is no list so im wondering if anyone knows who its by

Check for new replies or respond here...