inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Favorite MTV cartoon?

Written By: joeman on 04/18/09 at 11:38 pm

I want to say the Head.  I remember being freaked out by the huge head, and the monster that rips open to kill people.  That show freaked me lot more than Maxx. 

Another good choice is Beavis and Butthead, which is exciting seeing them commentate on music videos.

Subject: Re: Favorite MTV cartoon?

Written By: woops on 04/18/09 at 11:42 pm

"Beavis & Butt-Head", "Celebrity Deathmatch", "The Head", "Undergrads", and "Ren & Stimpy" (technically Nickelodeon, but aired on MTV somwtimes)  8)

Written By: Kyle R on 04/24/09 at 7:17 pm

I want to say the Head.  I remember being freaked out by the huge head, and the monster that rips open to kill people.  That show freaked me lot more than Maxx. 

Another good choice is Beavis and Butthead, which is exciting seeing them commentate on music videos.

Bevis and Butthead is the only one I remember watching.

Written By: whistledog on 04/24/09 at 9:25 pm

To me, MTV has/has no good cartoons.  I do like 'Undergrads', but up here in Canada, it airs on Teletoon

Written By: Step-chan on 04/24/09 at 11:11 pm

Beavis & Butt-head and Daria.

Written By: coqueta83 on 04/25/09 at 7:33 pm

I liked "Beavis and Butthead" and "Daria".

I thought "The Head" was pretty freaky!  :o

Written By: apollonia1986 on 04/27/09 at 1:16 pm

I was addicted to Celebrity Deathmatch. I have the match where Madonna kicked Michael Jackson's ass on tape. That was priceless viewing. Michael did that "moonwaler magic" turned into a gerbil. askedn Madge "How did you get so damn big?" and she kicked him into a vat of hydrocloric acid! I almost puked I laughed so hard.  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...