inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Tupac Is Alive!!!!!

Written By: gumbypiz on 05/01/09 at 2:41 am

According to (un)reliable sources, pictures of Tupac, long feared dead due to multiple gunshot wounds in Las Vegas is ALIVE.

TMZ allegedly claims that pics of Tupac have surfaced of him relaxing and hanging out at a club in New Orleans.

OK, yeah, I know that that he’s long gone from this earth, but damn, you gotta admit it sure as hell looks like him especially the 3rd photo…

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/04/0428_tupac_lives_ex_launch.jpg

The fact that rumors still exist of him surviving a brutal savage gun attack is almost laughable, but there are still die hard fans that SWEAR he’s still alive and stuff like this just stirs the pot.
Stir, stir…

Subject: Re: Tupac Is Alive!!!!!

Written By: snozberries on 05/01/09 at 3:05 am

Didn't you hear? Pac and Elvis were seen at the In & Out drive thru together in Palm Springs

Written By: gumbypiz on 05/01/09 at 3:30 am

Didn't you hear? Pac and Elvis were seen at the In & Out drive thru together in Palm Springs

Nah, what I heard is that Pac and Marylin Monroe were spotted eating at a Denny's in Santa Barbara, being served by Elvis... :D

Written By: snozberries on 05/01/09 at 3:55 am

Nah, what I heard is that Pac and Marylin Monroe were spotted eating at a Denny's in Santa Barbara, being served by Elvis... :D

Yeah I know... I started that rumor one night when I was sitting in Denny's in Santa Barbara waiting for my food to arrive... I posted it on my iPhone but it was a lie. The other one is true...  :D

Written By: gumbypiz on 05/01/09 at 5:07 am

Yeah I know... I started that rumor one night when I was sitting in Denny's in Santa Barbara waiting for my food to arrive... I posted it on my iPhone but it was a lie. The other one is true...  :D

Actually I heard, from a trusted source (FOX news?) that in reality Obama is really the reincarnation of Tupac, and Miley Cyrus, the second coming of Marylin Monroe (the first being Lindsey Lohan, of course). This proving the prophecy of the 2012 Mayan calendar, the last two confirmations of the end of the world...which is the coming of grilled chicken at KFC and the fall of Pontiac!  ;) Be afraid!

Written By: ladybug316 on 05/01/09 at 12:46 pm

They are all hiding out with Jim Morrison and making random appearances to freak us out and fan the flames of their legacies.  I love this stuff  ;D

Written By: Jessica on 05/01/09 at 1:04 pm

Nuh uh!  My sister and I saw him at a Church's Chicken in Seaside, Ca. 10 years ago!

(the above is actually true...we did see someone who closely resembled him ;D)

As much as I would LOVE for Pac to be alive, it's just not happening.  That picture above.....could it be an older picture that someone just released, saying it was taken recently?  If not, that guy is a DEAD RINGER (no pun intended) for Tupac.

Written By: whistledog on 05/01/09 at 3:34 pm

Yer all crazy.  Tupac runs a Bait and Tackle shop in Iowa with Elvis

Written By: snozberries on 05/01/09 at 3:37 pm

Yer all crazy.  Tupac runs a Bait and Tackle shop in Iowa with Elvis

What does PAC know about fishing?  It's a hunting shop in north Dakota.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 05/01/09 at 4:07 pm

What about Biggie?  Why hasn't anyone mentioned Biggie?

Written By: gibbo on 05/01/09 at 4:13 pm

What about Biggie?  Why hasn't anyone mentioned Biggie?

I had never heard of either of them until earlier this year when I accidentally walsked into the wrong cinema theatre...and stayed to watch 'Big' instead of the intended movie!  It was an interesting story ....even though I (cover your ears Q) ...hate rap!

Written By: Ashkicksass on 05/01/09 at 4:26 pm

I had never heard of either of them until earlier this year when I accidentally walsked into the wrong cinema theatre...and stayed to watch 'Big' instead of the intended movie!  It was an interesting story ....even though I (cover your ears Q) ...hate rap!

Did you know that when people cover their ears they can still read?

True story.

Written By: gibbo on 05/01/09 at 4:30 pm

True story.

Haha  ...I originally typed the word 'eyes' and then wondered why ....and then changed it to ears! I get easily confused....(but then you already knew that). ;)

Written By: Ashkicksass on 05/01/09 at 4:31 pm

Haha  ...I originally typed the word 'eyes' and then wondered why ....and then changed it to ears! I get easily confused....(but then you already knew that). ;)

;D  Well your hummingbirds are freaking adorable!

Written By: gibbo on 05/01/09 at 4:32 pm

;D  Well your hummingbirds are freaking adorable!

Thank you Ash!  I got tired of my monkey face.... :-\\

Written By: snozberries on 05/01/09 at 10:31 pm

dont you mean cover eyes...... too late.... runs off to a certain club  ;)

Written By: snozberries on 05/01/09 at 10:33 pm

True story.

funny ash... wish I'd read this before I responded!!!!

Written By: snozberries on 05/01/09 at 10:33 pm

Thank you Ash!  I got tired of my monkey face.... :-\\

but it looked just like you....  ;)

Written By: gibbo on 05/02/09 at 7:47 pm

but it looked just like you....  ;)

Believe it or not...that's exactly what I was meaning!!!  8)  So....no insult kudos to you Q!!! :P

Written By: snozberries on 05/02/09 at 9:23 pm

Believe it or not...that's exactly what I was meaning!!!  8)  So....no insult kudos to you Q!!! :P

:-*

Written By: joeman on 05/02/09 at 10:23 pm

Tupac is dead.  Though I am willing to bet there are a lot of nuts out on the streets that will get big as say that Tupac was his daddy.

Written By: gumbypiz on 05/03/09 at 7:14 am

Just can't say...I think Tupac is the new "black" Elvis, we'll never know...TMZ claims to have gotten the most EVER comments on their posting of the reincarnated Tupac pics in their history.  :o

Believe it or not, somethings up...I'm not sure I'm ready for Tupac impersonators to start showing up in Vegas.

And as someone already noted, what about Biggie?  ???

Written By: Jessica on 05/03/09 at 10:58 am

I swear both Rice and I thought we saw Tupac yesterday in a little beater car with a woman and two small children in the backseat.  We both turned to each other and I said, "Was that Tupac?"  He said, "I was just going to ask you if had seen him as well!"

So yeah, the Tupac impersonators might be invading. :D

Written By: Paul on 05/03/09 at 11:04 am

So yeah, the Tupac impersonators might be invading. :D

Coming soon...the Susan Boyle impersonators! You heard it here first!

Written By: ladybug316 on 05/03/09 at 11:41 am

Coming soon...the Susan Boyle impersonators! You heard it here first!

Continuing in the vein of this thread, shouldn't she have to be dead first?  ;D

Written By: Marty McFly on 05/03/09 at 12:42 pm

Funny thing about all these "sightings" is that they always see the person as they appeared when they were last alive. Even if he was hypothetically still alive, we wouldn't see the 1995 Tupac in his mid twenties. Even if he didn't age much, he'd have changed a little bit by now at like 38.

Same with Elvis sightings, he seems to always be young and have black hair and sideburns. ;D

I guess I can understand why people do this to an extent though. If you're a really big fan of someone, it can be hard to accept them being dead (especially if it was before their time), and it adds to the mystique in a way too. Like how people talk about Jim Morrison faking his own death.

Written By: midnite on 05/05/09 at 6:05 pm

I think I saw Elvis today

Written By: Kyle23 on 06/17/09 at 7:33 pm

Tupac is dead, dead, dead. Don't know know your history?  Google tuPacs death certificate.

Written By: anabel on 06/20/09 at 5:35 pm

Dang it, Q!  I was just going to post something almost identical to that!  Just for that, I'm going to have to go Smite you.  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 06/20/09 at 10:59 pm

Dang it, Q!  I was just going to post something almost identical to that!  Just for that, I'm going to have to go Smite you.  ;D

welcome to the club... the shared brain club that is... currently I share a brain with sami and statsqueen.....and ash sometimes... I guess you've claimed a stake too...  ;D

Written By: Silver Power on 06/22/09 at 3:38 pm

I heard Biggie Smalls is in hiding, performing as Mo'Nique in drag. :D

Check for new replies or respond here...